[2.6] Geoff Fraizer - Dual wield Cleave Champion --- Reziarfg (Demon)

that new flask is very intresting. voidheart + flask seems op

edit: only weird thing is that curse effect. please lmk how works
Last edited by socun89 on Sep 14, 2016, 12:32:59 PM
have you tried the guardians yet and can you post a video about it :D
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

My Lootfilter: view-thread/1696052
Which enchantment is better? 40% Increased Cleave damage or 15% Increased Cleave Attack Speed?

And should I switch over to haste? I feel like my clear is slower without Hatred.

Spoiler
"
Which enchantment is better? 40% Increased Cleave damage or 15% Increased Cleave Attack Speed?

And should I switch over to haste? I feel like my clear is slower without Hatred.

Spoiler

haven't tried them but 40% seems way better.

hatred is better, I only use haste due to the high dps of my axes
Is the new/nerfed Voidheart worth using or should I stick with rare rings?
"
Is the new/nerfed Voidheart worth using or should I stick with rare rings?

new voidheart is bad
So I started playing again for the first time after a long break 5 or 6 days ago and I've been using this build as a guideline because I always loved playing as the dualist. So thank you for sharing this because it helped a ton :)

So below are my items and I'm just wondering what I should look into changing first.

If I use concentrated effect AND my totem with 4 frenzy charges I can pull 106k dps. Still though I use increased AoE but it feels like it can take forever to kill some enemies.

Spoiler

Also my passive tree :3

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcAecFLQaLCVgKJg5DEdUUIBRNFHEV7BiRGjgaPiDjIWAoKimlLlM1kjXvNug64TrtPfxDMUSeR35N41BHU7tXl1hjWK9Z81oaXz9f2mBBY3BlTWhlbztyqXTtdPF2rHfjeA15aHrvfNmBQYIHhNmFUorwi0-Mz5BVl3mZK5tqn8umV6cwqW6sqq2NtfK5HbyfvTa9gb6nv9XAGsEEwYvDM8SCypDNX89-02_T_Ni92WHZfNrB26fkUelG6hjvDvIv8kHyRfPd9kj3Mvjr_Ev-Cv6P?accountName=percept707&characterName=Percept

Any advice is much appreciated! Currently level 80
Hey

I was wondering if i can drop bringer now for a decent 6link - actually one should gain some damage from lvl 20 q gems. Question is which helmet you would recommend ?

Im using the vulnerability flask right now, very efective vs bosses.

Gear atm

Spoiler

Jewels

And second question - would you recommend to get the life leech cluster near duelist start point and drop some damage notes? Could help the be even more able the facetank.
Last edited by FknZipZap on Sep 19, 2016, 5:43:10 AM
I've been looking for a Cleave Duelist. There are quite a few, but I like this one for some reason.

How would you go about playing this in Essence? No legacy gear, no Retch either. Meginords? And you said something about block ascendancies requiring legacy gear before...

I'm not expecting to do uber Atziri or core Malachai for 1ex melee, but if anyone has played this in 2.4, how does it perform in red maps?

And a leveling tree (RT -> IR -> fill the rest) or at least something like a 100 point tree would be greatly appreciated. So you know which nodes to save for 85+.
Last edited by Clerith on Sep 19, 2016, 8:58:36 AM
"
Any advice is much appreciated!

I recommend you buying a soul taker asap. 250 - 280pdps rare siege axe are cheap too.
I don't recommend you buying a slower axe base than siege because 20-30 from bor will scale great + 5-15 from meginord belt.

"
I was wondering if i can drop bringer now for a decent 6link - actually one should gain some damage from lvl 20 q gems. Question is which helmet you would recommend ?

Answer is BOR. You can go for a 6l carcass with damn weird colors + devoto's helm or w/e idk but i still bet for BOR gives all you need blind, block, high flat damage.

"
And second question - would you recommend to get the life leech cluster near duelist start point and drop some damage notes? Could help the be even more able the facetank.

Tankyness will come from your blind/block/high armor (block from duelist is huge). If you want to try life leech variant check marauder/berserker subclass.
"

How would you go about playing this in Essence? No legacy gear, no Retch either. Meginords? And you said something about block ascendancies requiring legacy gear before...

Maybe FknZipZap can help you, his gear is decent. Meginords was my belt before Retch btw.
Legacy gear will help you aquire the 75% chance to block attacks which will transform to 75% spell block also gaining full max block. With regular gear you can still have decent block too.

"
I'm not expecting to do uber Atziri or core Malachai for 1ex melee, but if anyone has played this in 2.4, how does it perform in red maps?

Not best build to do uber atziri, or at least its me who dont know uber atziri mechanics enough to be able complete it. But I've done dual boss core a couple of times with this build, I may upload it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info