[2.6] Geoff Fraizer - Dual wield Cleave Champion --- Reziarfg (Demon)

"
What does the bolded part mean?

He means the skill is very comfortable to use. Leap slam like crazy in the middle of a bunch of monsters key E in my case for Leap slam, then fortify turns on + endurance charges plus keys 3 and 4 for flasks. Just move your cursor in the range (huge with IAOE gem) then press your cleave attack button (you will automatically attack the nearest monster in your range). right clic or R in my case for cleave, left clic will be just Move only skill.
Hello there! Need a piece of advice concerning auras.

Is my pair of axes good enough to switch to Haste, or I should stick to Hatred?

Thank you in advance!
"
Hello there! Need a piece of advice concerning auras.

Is my pair of axes good enough to switch to Haste, or I should stick to Hatred?

Thank you in advance!

hatred = dps
haste = mobility

maybe some hard boss you will need hatred and haste for just farming alone
try them then tell me which one feels better.
I'm not a big fan of BoR. Would it butcher the build if I don't use it? Using a 6l chest & helmet, wich ones would you suggest that work well? a Carcass probably but what helmet? Would really appreciate your input in making a decision.

I'm gonna play this in essence tomorrow.
Last edited by MiniMieen on Sep 1, 2016, 12:45:46 PM
"
MiniMieen wrote:
I'm not a big fan of BoR. Would it butcher the build if I don't use it? Using a 6l chest & helmet, wich ones would you suggest that work well? a Carcass probably but what helmet? Would really appreciate your input in making a decision.

I'm gonna play this in essence tomorrow.

carcass colors gona be hard to get. consider bor again
So, any changes to the skill tree after 2.4 patch?
Very cool build. Trying this in essence league. 1 question tho is voidheart neccessary since u got Gratutious Violence and Blood in the Eyes. I'm still very new tho, maybe I'm missing something here
no passive changes i swear. didn't have to respec it.

I use voidheart mostly for poison. Poison gives 10% physical damage extra as chaos damage during 2seconds per stack and has unlimited stacks.
"
socun89 wrote:

I use voidheart mostly for poison. Poison gives 10% physical damage extra as chaos damage during 2seconds per stack and has unlimited stacks.

So u didnt went for versatile combatant and still stick with outmatch and outlast? or u reffering to whom who commented before me I'M LOST xD haha, need to know for sure cuz currently following your build :)
Last edited by OlivverTheKidd on Sep 7, 2016, 6:23:35 PM
"
"
socun89 wrote:

So u didnt went for versatile combatant and still stick with outmatch and outlast? or u reffering to whom who commented before me I'M LOST xD haha, need to know for sure cuz currently following your build :)

voidheart gives you the poison

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info