Announcing the Five-week Darkshrine Events

"
Moosemanden wrote:
Very sad to see this, why would u make anothe 1m league? trading on the flashback league was dead after first week and only got worse every week. i love this game GGG but these 1 months leagues are killing your own game. u got to step it up else your game will go to ash.

edit: also where is the challenges? sadly this game is turning into a casual game like all the other games in the world. random price for lvl? it dosent give me any motivation to compete.
i understand this is the best way to keep the majority(casual players) in the game but it will be at the cost of the more hardcore players who likes to no life for a week or 2 straight. might aswell start a toon on standard while this 5w league is running.

To me, you are all wrong. The game will go to ash if they DON'T continue like this. One month events, for me, is the best challenge to test a random build idea, improving leveling time reaching high level in less time that usual and about trade... Lol in one month leagues I have gained more currency, high tier items and valuable Uniques that in any other league. Also trade is NOT dead since I always get everything I need at lowest price ;)

Random price for level is good idea too after the Flashback event where everyone could win. So everyone can play at his own pace not worrying much of missing anything important (like a seraph helmet).

This 5w event is gonna be a relaxing though full-of-surprise RNGsus (and hope beyond-free) fun!
CI >> Life
Last edited by sonafab on Oct 28, 2015, 4:23:29 PM
"
SieghartX2 wrote:
Any chance we can change the start date to Friday/Saturday?? I think most people work the weekdays and would really like to participate in the day 1 rush.

We need the weekend for rush... pls change start date... some people work all week and only can play 1-2 hours per day...
Anyone know what time this event starts? I haven't played in a long time so I'm not sure if they all have a set time or what. I just like to see when people rip on HC when it starts. :D
"
Ensley03 wrote:
Anyone know what time this event starts? I haven't played in a long time so I'm not sure if they all have a set time or what. I just like to see when people rip on HC when it starts. :D

It says in the first post lol

"
Kastron wrote:
"
SieghartX2 wrote:
Any chance we can change the start date to Friday/Saturday?? I think most people work the weekdays and would really like to participate in the day 1 rush.

We need the weekend for rush... pls change start date... some people work all week and only can play 1-2 hours per day...

And what about the people that work all Weekend???????????????????????????
IGN shdowe
on what version this event will start? will it be 2.0.5 with new poison changes?

Last edited by doppelganger222 on Nov 1, 2015, 2:37:38 PM
This actually sounds more fun than any league released so far, and there have been some really fun leagues alright. Come to think of it, the item-sacrificing mechanic is great for economy, too.

Sad it's just gonna be a one month thing. Probably getting a bit ahead of myself and need to play it first to see how it turns out, but I kinda already hope to see those shrine-like objects implemented in base game as a rare occurrence - or at least as a map mod.
Awesome!!!! Can't wait!!!
Veri nice, I'll be waiting for this new event, Dark Shrine, since not completed the 20 Challenges, started playing late, but Darkshrine will play from the beginning.
"The events will start at: nov. 02, 2015 8:30 e.m."

What the heck is "e.m." ?

I know A.M. and P.M.

Never heard of e.m.?
i was thinking i have a month and i can play poe till its time to go military. I saw event and i was happy. i am kinda newbie i am figuring things out slowly. And i check the feature about this event its saying this event for experinced player. :S what is the different? i dont get it its different from normal gameplay?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info