Announcing the Five-week Darkshrine Events

What defines a 'good' rare though?

6 mods?
Mod combinations?
The tier of the mods?
Links?

There are a lot of player guesses but no staff response as far as I can see.
sacrifice a rare for an unknown shrine effect?

yawn
"
smichal52 wrote:
Too bad that there aren't any sure to get rewards based on challenges, like the flashback league.

Would you maybe consider adding at least one such reward so players get a better incentive to play?

Could be something really small, just add something :P

^this
Taste my legacy Mjolner sacrifice! Dark Shrine!
I
WANT
THAT
NOW
PLX
in order to make this game more hardcore they really need to implement something for people who can't read!
Will play this league. It feels rly cool.
"Any stat or mechanic that looked like it could be a cool Darkshrine outcome was thrown in."

My favourite sentence

This should be how one month league made, I personally don't think this TOTAL RANDOM is a bad idea, but it certainly sounds fun at least for a couple of weeks.
GGG please do more 'mini' leagues like this. Even if they add only small changes or additions, I think these are great.
Thank you Jonathan for taking the time to spruce this up for the community! I'm sure we will all enjoy it very much. Getting a chance to see, try and know all the content sitting in your discarded reserves that didn't make it into a full league is a very, very great idea.

On a side note, I'm really disappointed in the comments from players stating they don't want to play a fun short league unless they receive guaranteed MTX rewards for challenges. GGG depends on MTX sales to pay staff, for servers and all the other operation costs, if they consistently give them away for free then how will they keep the game going? Once a year is plenty for GGG to provide a full free MTX outfit as they really do depend on sales for upkeep, please keep that in mind. GGG is such an awesome company that they even offer a reward like that in the first place, once people start complaining and expecting them all the time then I'd hope they stop giving them out and find a completely different reward that doesn't effect their profits.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Oct 23, 2015, 3:27:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info