Enhancing Poison

So after that it's time to add some other elements to the game. Fire, Ice and Lightning are nice but there is room for other elements like Earth oder the opposite as Chaos - Order.

Than you can Change some skils like Groundslam to be an Earth related skill. There's already a Boss in Mines Act 4 that does some skills that look like earth to me.

When you dev's consider this we Need more rolls for items like increased Earth Damage, etc.
"
Austronaut wrote:
So after that it's time to add some other elements to the game. Fire, Ice and Lightning are nice but there is room for other elements like Earth oder the opposite as Chaos - Order.

There isn't much sense in earth being an element, it's more of an aspect than an element.

'Earth' elemental spells in popular culture deal physical damage, usually through spikes, boulders, vines or such. Air also mostly does damage through debris, pressure or highly focused streams of air which is something it shares with water spells. All of it does physical damage, so if devs wanted to give us some earth, air or water spells they don't even have to introduce new elements.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Oct 19, 2015, 8:55:50 AM
@Rory You mention about changing radius and damage effectiveness on melee splash. What about mana multiplier on support gem? Do you plan to take a look also on this aspect?
IGN: Nanashi_Sabazashi
"Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide
view-thread/1321402
really cool stuff :)

glad to hear there is more supports coming too. Ive been thinking recently that there is a bit of a poverty of supports for a lot of non crit attack skills. Take a physical attack with 5 supports and 1 aura, attack + faster attacks + multistrike + melee phys... then what? It becomes added fire as the 4th support and for the 5th support in a 6 link youre getting to the point where youre thinking 'wed?' because what else other than weapon elemental damage and hatred aura do you run at this stage? Crit build you got pcoc, crit damage and crit strikes, 3 more gems to work with.

I know u guys try and stay away from too much redundancy but honestly I feel like the non crit build there should be 7 or more really good basic damage supports so that theres some choice involved. Right now you actually run out of supports that make sense before you can even fill a 6 link.
Amazing Viper Strike change. Great job guys!
Hype train!
Spoiler
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Oct 19, 2015, 9:49:37 AM
"
LMTR14 wrote:
another thing nobody asked for and nobody needs. i.e. typical ggg work

Nobody asked for any improvement regarding to viper strike ? Is that a troll ?

"
"
We're introducing a support gem that lets skills poison, and increases poison damage.

Just curious if it gonna add poison damage to zombies/spectres as well. I think it would be fair to enhance summoners and expand the possibilities for using melee combat spectres.

Yeah spectres are more focused on projectiles, and that's sad :/
I shall purify you in flame, noob of nightmare!
Will it be possible to Poison several times with a single it if for example you have Snakebite + Adder's Touch ?
Oh my God, yes.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
really cool stuff :)

glad to hear there is more supports coming too. Ive been thinking recently that there is a bit of a poverty of supports for a lot of non crit attack skills. Take a physical attack with 5 supports and 1 aura, attack + faster attacks + multistrike + melee phys... then what? It becomes added fire as the 4th support and for the 5th support in a 6 link youre getting to the point where youre thinking 'wed?' because what else other than weapon elemental damage and hatred aura do you run at this stage? Crit build you got pcoc, crit damage and crit strikes, 3 more gems to work with.

Half the melee attacks are AoE so there's inc. aoe/conc. effect. For the rest there's melee splash. Infernal Blow even liked both of the above options, but of course that was nerfed into oblivion.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info