PoE Melbourne Meet Up

PAX starts today. See you all tomorrow at the meetup. :)
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
The Drop Bears are playing at Cherry down AC/DC Lane. $13 or free if you're in Halloween gear. Completely forgot that was on. It's been a while since I've been there but the back room should still have an old style jukebox with records. It's good to take a pause, have a drink and dance to get away from the main room.

The antitheses of the bier hall would be Section 8 a bar which is ship container dumped onto a car park down a laneway so pretty Melbourne. If you go today do so before 6 PM otherwise you won't get in until the after work crowd disperses. Don't do the dumplings next door.

This place called the Arbory just opened up on the Yarra behind Flinders Street Station and its near PAX so it could be worthy of a brew and snack if the weather holds.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Had a mini-heart failure this morning when I realised I deleted my emails with my flight confirmation/tickets/booking number.

Had to try and recall if I DID actually finalise my flights or if I just looked at them and cancelled out. Then had to recall my FF number and login password for the airline to check my booking... Phew, got login right 1st attempt, booking sitting there waiting... heartrate returned to normal.

All ready to go... WINNING.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Ah, just a day or so till the party. Have fun everyone! I would love to go, but it doesnt help that I literally live on the other side of the world :(

I want pics though!
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
I may not be going but I'm still kind of excited ... for you guys.

=)
This sounds like it'll be a heap of fun! Make sure you take lots of pictures to share with those of us who can't make it ;)
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Don't forget to post photos, guys! I want to know what I lose by living where I live.;(
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Missing the Rugby ball for this wallabie's fight :D
Aaand .. ???

Don't hold back,let the gossip flow freely like a bad case of Bali belly. lol

=P
What a brilliant meetup.

Some of us met at PAX during the day with most of the attendees rocking up to the meetup venue in the evening. I'd estimate close to thirty people came where much craft beer was drunken and burgers eaten. We had representation from a few guilds and a few others that had come to previous GGG meets. There was even a German backpacker, someone who lived near Dortmund and a fellow from the USA, who had been in Melbourne for several months for work. If you've ever wondered if you can talk about PoE with strangers for over seven hours the answer is an emphatic yes. It was really good to catchup with guildies and those that I met at the meet last year. It was great meeting new players too.

I would like to say thanks to Bex, Chris, Erik, Jonathan and all the staff at GGG for the goodies and signatures that were supplied for the event. That really made the night and those teasers really helped flesh out our material when we presented the giveaways. The winners were randomly drawn through raffle tickets.

As a sample we had three of these Brutus artwork pieces signed by Chris, Erik and Jonathan to giveaway:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info