PoE Melbourne Meet Up

For the past 2 years, representatives from Grinding Gear Games have attended PAX AUS Melbourne (a gaming convention) and held PoE Meetups for fans to attend. Unfortunately this year GGG won’t be attending PAX AUS nor arranging a PoE Meetup.

That doesn’t mean us PoE fans can’t take matters into own hands!!!

We’ve decided to organise a PoE Melbourne Meet Up and continue bringing the PoE community together. It will held on the PAX AUS weekend in just under two weeks time with full details below. Members from several Australian Guilds (Alpha Crucis Exiles, Bird Lovers of Wraeclast and Oceanic Exiles) will be attending, but all PoE fans are welcome!

What’s more is that there will be PoE related prizes. GGG have kindly provided some awesome items that will be given away on the night. Plenty of stories will be shared, opinions debated, food consumed and drinks downed… plus photos/video taken to share back amongst the PoE community.

If you’re a fan of PoE, and if you’ll be in Melbourne at the time, please come along and join us.

Here are the important details:

Date: Saturday 31 October
Time: 6:30 pm onwards ; special event 8:00 pm
Venue: Deja Vu Bar and Lounge
Restricted: 18 years and older (as it is a bar)
Address: 525 Little Lonsdale Street, CBD, Melbourne (between Williams and Kings Streets) Google Maps
Food menu: http://burgerboys.com.au/menu.pdf

Please PM one of the following if you wish to attend:

• deefa (ACE Leader) PM
  • Kaysee (ACE Leader) PM
  • klintz (OE Leader) PM
  • CharanJaydemyr (BLOW contact) PM

Finally, we challenge the PoE communities across the world to host similar fan meet ups. If a gaming convention is being held in US East, US West, Europe, South America, SE Asia or elsewhere make it an opportunity for PoE fans to meetup, share stories and pictures... it's our community... LET'S OWN IT!!!
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on Oct 18, 2015, 6:05:27 PM
I'd go if it wasn't the week before my exams :)
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Will I get into the bar wearing my Templar Cosplay Outfit? It mostly covers my balls.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Still crossing my fingers for something to happen in Sydney one of these days. Clearly I chose the inferior city.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
Still crossing my fingers for something to happen in Sydney one of these days. Clearly I chose the inferior city.

Fly on down for the day Viper... I'll be flying in from Adelaide for a "hit and run" mission. :)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
I wish i could go (DOMI Leader) but... im incredibly shy around others >_>
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
Kaysee wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:

Fly on down for the day Viper... I'll be flying in from Adelaide for a "hit and run" mission. :)
Charan told me the same thing last time! Unfortunately my life tends not to allow that sort of thing. I mean, I could get my act together and plan far enough in advance to take the time off, but I'm not sure I'm capable of that. :P
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
i think the pub pictures really symbolize the new poe forum in a way.

i would really like to have a meeting in germany at a time, but with no pictures of me put onto the internet. (it's not that i look weird, i worked hard that there are none.)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"

Time to challenge yourself. ;)

I'll probably join, sounds nice and is just around the corner. :)
IGN: Scordalia_
"
Caliginosus wrote:
"

Time to challenge yourself. ;)

I'll probably join, sounds nice and is just around the corner. :)

i live in the countryside (Wollert) so i cant really get transport there, i cant drive with my bad back xD
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info