"
Jaille wrote:
"
Nezrul wrote:
Please stop adding divination cards

Who are you?

Thanks GGG

And who do you *think* you are?

Some kid with a giant ego on a video game forum, seems about right.

I'm not the one asking GGG to change stuff just because "I" don't like it lmao.
So have ground effects been reworked in any way or is it all graphical/optimized based?
Play nice, children.

He has a view contrary to yours. Shake it off. Thank him for his feedback.

Let him know that it's taking almost no more development time to add these cards. It's time spent on art and implementation that is causing them to be slowly released... or perhaps they're even throttling them (artificially releasing them at a slower rate than they could).

But it's not taking time from new content production.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Play nice, children.

He has a view contrary to yours. Shake it off. Thank him for his feedback.

Let him know that it's taking almost no more development time to add these cards. It's time spent on art and implementation that is causing them to be slowly released... or perhaps they're even throttling them (artificially releasing them at a slower rate than they could).

But it's not taking time from new content production.

Thanks Shags.

I'm all for criticisms and feedbacks, whether it's something they like or not.

But it's the fact that people just go like "stop doing that" or "this update sucks".

GGG can't post updates without having people complain about the fact that they didn't get what THEY wanted etc. You know, it's like if someone gave me vanilla ice cream, and instead of saying like "thanks but I don't like vanilla ice cream" I'd say "fuck that it's disgusting give me something else". It gets old lol.

Whatever I'm done posting here, thanks again!
Happy to see PoE is a company that waits for QA to be finished instead of hitting a specific date. +1
Ground effects should get reworked in my opinion. Burning and Desecrated are not an issue, they only impact performance. Chilled grounds are annoying as fuck and the only really dangerous ones are Shocking.
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
"
rinleezwins wrote:
Ground effects should get reworked in my opinion. Burning and Desecrated are not an issue, they only impact performance. Chilled grounds are annoying as fuck and the only really dangerous ones are Shocking.

Depends on the build. Anything relying on ES regen, burning and desecrated ground sucks.
Nevermind... should not write insensible stuff when returning from work... because tired and stuff.
Crit happens.
Last edited by Inarion1986 on Oct 15, 2015, 12:00:24 PM
"
Inarion1986 wrote:
Nevermind... should not write insensible stuff when returning from work... because tired and stuff.

it's especially the "stuff" ;)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Doea anyone know how long this maintenance for this patch will take??
I have off tonight, and wanted top get some play time in, but as soon as I get started it kicks me out talking about server maintenance....
THANKS in advance!!

\^_^/

Neverming, scratch that it is back up!! :D
Last edited by cortni on Oct 15, 2015, 6:31:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info