Wow..i really hate Beyond mod.

hahahaha, try and say that with a straight face when you have 3 beyond bosses on your screen in daresso's pit.

Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Oct 7, 2015, 10:22:43 AM
Daressos' Dream is beyond annoying now.
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!
I'd rank beyond in top three most annoying league mods, maybe even give it the crown.

Of course, that doesn't mean it's bad, bosses are a good challenge and randomness keeps you on your toes, it's just annoying to have it on all the time.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I died so many times yesterday that I had to stop in fellshrine, swap my 5L setup out for a flame totem and pick up a couple levels worth of experience.

This is so much fun lol. Not even being sarcastic, I love the challenge.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
"
Nasreth wrote:
I love the challenge.
I just wish the loot would reflect the challenge.
"
Col_Jessep wrote:
"
Nasreth wrote:
I love the challenge.

You and me both.

Kill an exile in two seconds - drops a bunch of rares
Take five minutes to kill a particularly annoying or dangerous invasion boss - drops a bunch of blues
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
Col_Jessep wrote:
"
Nasreth wrote:
I love the challenge.

You and me both.

Kill an exile in two seconds - drops a bunch of rares
Take five minutes to kill a particularly annoying or dangerous invasion boss - drops a bunch of blues

Hah yeah. I had an epic battle against an rogue exile at the same time as Haast in the Chamber of Sins while leveling yesterday. It took me several ports to refresh flasks and a lot of careful dancing around. Such an exhilarating fight and I didn't even get a single yellow item when it was over.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Last edited by Nasreth on Oct 7, 2015, 3:19:08 PM
Yeah, those cheap bastards should drop a unique or at least a vaal fragment or something useful.
Gotta say, hate all you want about the invasion bosses (which i dont) but they atleast dropped items comparable to their challenge level.

I was hoping beyond would be more fun, but those bosses are simply to powerful and too unrewarding
IMO Invasion boss is one thing... invasion boss possessed by ghost is a whole different thing...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info