Wow..i really hate Beyond mod.

I haven't done it yet in this league. But in the past I used multiple decoys to draw mobs in from the surrounding area to intentionally make beyonders.
Triple incinerator totems. Ready to melt tormented beyonders on saturday
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Beyond mobs and bosses are easy to skip and they give good loot in merciless/maps (like anything else).

I like beyond. One of best mods. Free items and xp. Also bosses fights are great fun and often require strategic approach.

After I took most of good items:
http://gfycat.com/DeliciousFriendlyBackswimmer

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Oct 7, 2015, 6:13:30 PM
"
Col_Jessep wrote:
Daressos' Dream is beyond annoying now.

QFT and I see what you did there.

Those pits are insta-death for me. I guess I need a few more levels or an eight-day vacation. Sucktastic.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
kamil1210 wrote:
Beyond mobs and bosses are easy to skip...

Not when you're locked in a cage in Daresso's pits, they're not.

GOD I hate Act 4. Act 4 with Beyond mod is even worse.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Oct 7, 2015, 7:44:38 PM
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
kamil1210 wrote:

hate Act 4 because of 1 zone? Unless you are very underpowered then byond mobs arent big problem IF you get boss then go to city and grab resist flask. Boss that detonate corpses can be problem tho.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Oct 8, 2015, 5:04:02 AM
"
kamil1210 wrote:
hate Act 4 because of 1 zone?

Probably not, I haven't met many people that like the belly too much, a lot of trudging around, hitting dead ends, monsters are too few... The only thing it's good for is harvesting revenants. Kaom's dream isn't high on favorite list either as far as I know, areas are big and enemies annoying. On the other hand, most like dried lake, aqueducts and Daresso's dream and are indifferent to mines (unless trypophobic).
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
beyond in maps => ok or even good
beyond in early game => aids, cancer!

And the whole act 4 (except aqueduct and driedlake) is the new "solaris temple" (an always skip)
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
kamil1210 wrote:

I totally agree with you.
IMO beyond and invasion bosses are easier at early levels. I'm accustomed to try and craft beyond mod (with "area inhabited by spawns") in Standard, so I have quite an understanding on how to tackle fights. I haven't once found Abaxoth, but all others are quite friendly to me now. And yes, I have fought possessed Naem in the 1m challenge league. Good fights, good XP.

I just hate their drops.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info