[2.2] CWDT EXTREME EDITION - AFK KILL MAP BOSSES

"
If without The harvest weapon can this build works?

No.

And yes I've tried it without The Harvest, it that kind of works but you need to do enough damage to keep getting flask charges from kills. You will need 2 legacy Doedre's Elixir so that you have 4 uses of self damage without The Harvest, so unless you plan to run dried lake with it exclusively, get The Harvest.
IGN SNEEDFINDER
nice build and cool idea

Why not? :o
Last edited by golibroda333 on Oct 14, 2015, 2:50:36 AM
"
golibroda333 wrote:

You'll gain a lot more from using a maligaros or voidbringer than those gloves, if youre going the unique route. The pseudo surgeons for your flasks and scaling with crit on discharge will net you far more damage and survival.
Last edited by KaiSong on Oct 14, 2015, 4:04:45 AM
"
golibroda333 wrote:

Will definitely try this - this seems like it'd be a good replacement for Voidbringer if you're going for pure damage, since it's +70% ele/spell damage with max rolls and 3 frenzy charges/7 power charges. Probably makes the Diamond Flask mandatory though.
"
Dimeq wrote:
"
golibroda333 wrote:

Will definitely try this - this seems like it'd be a good replacement for Voidbringer if you're going for pure damage, since it's +70% ele/spell damage with max rolls and 3 frenzy charges/7 power charges. Probably makes the Diamond Flask mandatory though.

Mali's still probably more damage, your primary spell only scales with 2 of the mods on this, I only find surges good for EK, and just barely enough.
Facebreaker and Maligaro's are both more damage, see the spreadsheet in the OP for more information. Basically, Crit Multi is just too good because we have at least 95% crit chance from Diamond Flask permanently active as well as Assassin's Mark.

Assassin's mark gives us _more_ crit multi for all crit multi above 100%, and we basically always crit, so Crit Multi is super buffed. The problem is only that this can't be accurately reflected in tooltips.

Also, because we have only slightly above half charges on average, you might as well use Doedre's Scorn.
IGN SNEEDFINDER
Last edited by 0flip on Oct 14, 2015, 4:50:11 AM
nice and unique build! gz! u broke poe :D

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
I had a version of this build but was using a borrowed harvest so I wasn't able to make a 2.0 tree. After I ripped my harvest from HC, I'm still working on linking it but I have some thoughts on the build.

You have VP but have no source of leech. Your primary damage source should be the discharges, If you can find the sweet spot where your cwdt triggers right when you reach your maximum charges then you will lose less potential dps. This will vary with your gear and your chaos res.

Swapping out your spells on cwdt for higher base crit spells will make your charges play out a lot smoother. For 1 set of links i would do cwdt gmp ice spear+spark. 4L discharge with cwdt+discharge+life leech + AoE/Conc. The CWDT PCoC link setup seems redundant, I would probably go with a 4L triple purity setup instead with enlighten, full reservation on auras would probly be beneficial to surviving reflect and allowing for more gearing choices because not having to worry about resists. If you're triggering your spells and they crit then you will be generating flask charges which will keep you topped out on charges as long as you have functioning fingers anyway so the pcoc link support appears redundant.

For the curse on hit setup I think ice nova can be better for curse application, higher base crit with no limit to targets hit, scales with aoe nodes. CWDT+Spell+CoH+Assmark+Warlords+(Enhance/Curse3)

Links Suggested:
4L Enlighten (3x Purity)
4L Discharge Cwdt LL (Aoe/Conc)
2L/2L Leap Slam / Fortify + CWDT Immortal Call
5/6L Cwdt CoH Ice nova Assmark (Warlords/ElementalWeakness)/(Enhance) (vaal grace probably if not 6L)
5/6L Cwdt+ Gmp+ Spark +Freeze Pulse+ Arctic breath (for ground, otherwise probably molten orb, for more hits per cast)

Luxury 1L possibilities could be either vaal cyclone/ice golem/vaal grace if you have unset rings.

My Thoughts on the tree, I prefer acro+using a +1 curse item over the travel for the +1 curse.

Tree
Last edited by KaiSong on Oct 14, 2015, 5:28:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info