[2.2] CWDT EXTREME EDITION - AFK KILL MAP BOSSES

/removed
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Jan 21, 2016, 6:51:43 AM
Hey, here's a video of my setup in 2.1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3EVp0_ZuQY&feature=youtu.be

It's a gorge clear.

My stuff:

Meginord's isn't good but I already owned a +1 EC one so decided to use it. I wanted to fit RF into this but it kept being my cause of death so I ditched it and decided to use a high level curse setup instead.

Mixed the OP's cursing with Yalanis' usage of Voll's uniques and it's pretty nice. I plan to get a real belt and/or better boots and use a mutewind seal for leap slamming or switching to my Scold's.

My passives (only lv86 and I'm missing the endurance charge from Oak):

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABAcEswVCBx4I9A3RDkgPqxEvEZYWQBa_GGoaOBvIHRQgbiSLJpUnLyoLKjgrCiycLR8t0jWSNj05UjpYOtg64TwtQZZFfElRTLNN41AwVUtVxlgHWfNd8mHiYqxjQ2SdZlRmnmpDaxdsjHBScg9yqX_GgpuDX4PMg9uFe4V9idOMNo9Gj_qQVZUglS6Xl5o7m6Gdqp8-ogCio6ZXrJisqq6ztDi3PrzqwFTB88M6xPbGrtD12L3bXuFz44TlGev17DjwH_DV8h3yRffX-tL79f4K_o8=?accountName=7thFullMoon&characterName=NoxEtMors
Last edited by 7thFullMoon on Feb 19, 2016, 8:54:33 PM
So guys im thinking of trying to make this build without the Harvest - and the way i would do it is going Berserker with Cloaked Savagery - with Alchemist wheel and -60% chaos resist every time you drink doedries you deal to yourself a savage hit 10% doedre x 1,3% alchemist wheel = 13% x 1,6 (-60% chaos resist) = 20,8% of your health. It will always be a savage hit no matter how much hp you have and you get 100% life leech with Vaal Pact geting all your life back so you do not need life flasks. So the setup would be the same but instead of using 2x doedries and 2xlife flask you could use 4 doedries and get flask charges the regular way - kill + poachers should be enough. This way we dont have to go crit and dont need diamond flask either. This also allowes us to get shield which means more hp more spell dmg etc. Elemental Overload should be very nice with that setup. Any thoughts ? do you think more elixirs with flask nodes will be enough to sustain CWDT's ?
Heya Grzybas2,

Your idea is cool but Flask Effect does not work with Doedre's self damage. :-( I tried it a while back and submitted a bug report for it but nothing happened in patch notes. ( I haven't retried it though .. )
IGN SNEEDFINDER
Last edited by 0flip on Mar 7, 2016, 3:39:48 PM
Hey! I had some questions about the current state of this build in 2.2.

With Doedre's now having a minimum of 120% increased charges used, does this build still function with that change?

Im assuming a top choice for the ascendancy class is Witch Occultist, picking up Forbidden Power, Profane Bloom, and Malediction. Thoughts?

So from the mechanics I understand from this build, you basically need a minimum of 5,280 health for it to function properly and efficiently? So there's absolutely no way to level this build with the build itself.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
does this still works for 2.2?
Updated this god build for 2.2.
IGN SNEEDFINDER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info