[3.0][VIDEO][Slayer] SWEEP or DIE [cheap, beginner friendly, huge AOE, deathless Atziri >300k dps]

Of course !

Helm

Weapon

Armour

Gloves

Boots

Amulet

Rings

Belt

Still trying to get better things, but things are starting to get really expensive hehe.
You got some nice gear there, especially that gold ring with 34% increased elemental damage, scales great with Hatred. I recommend getting a 6'th link on Doomsower if you can, worthwhile for some considerable amount of extra damage(with added fire).

I recently got myself an enchanted Devoto's for endgame, to round up the build. Adds up a couple of k dps pre buffs.
Just out of curiosity would a starforge improve the build?
"

In short..yes, it would. More dps, more life and 5% more increased area over Doomsower. If you can afford 10 exalts(+6 linking it) for one in standard, get it for sure.

Back in Poorville..yeah, I'm staying with good ol' Doomsower.

Last edited by Chayman on Dec 2, 2016, 11:41:36 AM
Added some optional changes to the tree (check updates section) and a video of Sweep job at Minotaur's.
"
"

In short..yes, it would. More dps, more life and 5% more increased area over Doomsower. If you can afford 10 exalts(+6 linking it) for one in standard, get it for sure.

Back in Poorville..yeah, I'm staying with good ol' Doomsower.

So I gotten myself a

aaaaand I have to say I'm kinda underwhelmed for what it does for the build.

We have to use Vulnerability + Blasphemy to use sword's full potential. That means no more Warlord's Marking. Ok, I got mana leech on gear, and I can live w/o extra life leech. Just switch to Rallying Cry for endurance charge generation and I'm good to go.
But now that Vulnerability is always up, I can't proc Enfeeble from CWDT setup either. Which is a significant drawback in long heavy hitting boss fights, like guardians. Alternatively I could use Cospri's Will (that I have lying around by chance) to dual curse, but that means less life, and 20% less AOE that Carcass Jack provides.

Also I can forget about phy. reflect maps, since no ele. dmg. on Starforge, and hexproof maps become a pain cause of no Vulnerability (unless I use Cospri's will).

Overall dmg increase is noticable, but not that much that it would justify the swords price, and because of the said drawbacks for the build, I actually reverted back to my

So Doomsower is still a strong item for the build. Sure if you got extra currency lying around, experiment with Starforge, but it is by no means needed or mandatory.
First of all, love the build. I am new to the game and have found this quite enjoyable. I have come across one question at about level 41 however.

I notice that you say Blood Magic in the strategy section but it is not taken on the talent tree (bottom left just above Iron Grip). Is this a mistake in the tree? Is Blood Magic a Gem? If there are both available are they interchangeable, etc etc?

Sorry for the newbie question...

Along the same lines, being new, would it benefit me getting more HP and going to Mortal Conviction? Especially if would be taking the point in Blood Magic above it....

Thanks again for the great build!
Heyo, I played this build for a while in Breach and I really enjoyed sweeping stuff, so thank you for the guide. Right now I'm stuck on Uber Lab. I can facetank Merciless Izaro but the Uber one just oneshots me (this is my defensive setup: Stone Golem + AA + CWDT lvl 6 with Molten and Imm. ). Do you have any tips? Thanks in advance and sorry for any mistakes, English is not my native language.
"
Fjordstorm wrote:
First of all, love the build. I am new to the game and have found this quite enjoyable. I have come across one question at about level 41 however.

I notice that you say Blood Magic in the strategy section but it is not taken on the talent tree (bottom left just above Iron Grip). Is this a mistake in the tree? Is Blood Magic a Gem? If there are both available are they interchangeable, etc etc?

Sorry for the newbie question...

Along the same lines, being new, would it benefit me getting more HP and going to Mortal Conviction? Especially if would be taking the point in Blood Magic above it....

Thanks again for the great build!

Hi!

I'm mentioning Blood Magic in the Gems Setup section. That must have confused you, and yes it is a gem.
Using BM mainly because I use Warlords Mark very frequently, so it's mainly for mana saving purposes, especially if alongside Hatred, I'm using Purity of Elements gem or any other 35% mana reserving one.

So yeah, we're not taking BM from the tree, which also answers your MC question. Glad you enjoy the build!

"
Heyo, I played this build for a while in Breach and I really enjoyed sweeping stuff, so thank you for the guide. Right now I'm stuck on Uber Lab. I can facetank Merciless Izaro but the Uber one just oneshots me (this is my defensive setup: Stone Golem + AA + CWDT lvl 6 with Molten and Imm. ). Do you have any tips? Thanks in advance and sorry for any mistakes, English is not my native language.

No problems, english isn't my native language either, so as long as we understand each other, it's cool! :)

I suggest swapping your Molten Shell for Enfeeble gem at this stage. It's what I'm using currently as it definitely benefits alot more than MS in Uber lab or higher tier maps, especially against long boss fights like Izaro.
Also you shouldn't facetank tank Izaro. Good strategy is to try and leap slam + sweep around him and dodge his attacks. And how did you deal with the first 2 fights in Uberlab, did you disable his adds? If you succeed at that, 3'rd fight is a lot easier. Are you using any granite or basalt flasks? Do you keep your Fortify up at all times?. If you took Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervor ascendancies previously also helps.

Or you can do what i did and just dps melt him in 3'rd fight. I went with conc. effect + added fire damage gem, ancestral protector totem, flame golem, vaal lightening trap(to shock him and make 50% more dmg.) and with Lions Roar, Atziri's Promise and Taste of Hate flasks up. All combined melted Izaro in a few secs.

Last edited by Chayman on Dec 11, 2016, 10:04:42 AM
"
No problems, english isn't my native language either, so as long as we understand each other, it's cool! :)

I suggest swapping your Molten Shell for Enfeeble gem at this stage. It's what I'm using currently as it definitely benefits alot more than MS in Uber lab or higher tier maps, especially against long boss fights like Izaro.
Also you shouldn't facetank tank Izaro. Good strategy is to try and leap slam + sweep around him and dodge his attacks. And how did you deal with the first 2 fights in Uberlab, did you disable his adds? If you succeed at that, 3'rd fight is a lot easier. Are you using any granite or basalt flasks? Do you keep your Fortify up at all times?. If you took Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervor ascendancies previously also helps.

Or you can do what i did and just dps melt him in 3'rd fight. I went with conc. effect + added fire damage gem, ancestral protector totem, flame golem, vaal lightening trap(to shock him and make 50% more dmg.) and with Lions Roar, Atziri's Promise and Taste of Hate flasks up. All combined melted Izaro in a few secs.

Thanks for reply, I beaten Izaro today with friend of mine, but I'll try to solo fight him with Enfeeble istead MS and your strat.
"
Good strategy is to try and leap slam + sweep around him and dodge his attacks.
I tried this strat before my post but without any success, I'm pretty unlucky with timing because whenever I tried to hit him he attacked at the same time. I did disable his adds, gargoryles and used those discharge thingies but never beaten even the first stage. I took the left side of the Slayer tree, the more offensive one. Right now my Slayer tree looks like yours.

Flasks I'm using:
Spoiler

My gear:
Spoiler

My goal right now is to use vendor recipe for 20% quality after I lvl up gems to 20, use Vaal on Sweep and to get 40% more Sweep DMG on helmet (can I even achieve that with helmet ilvl 75?). What do you think about using Vaal on Doomsower? Thanks again, best regards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info