[3.0][VIDEO][Slayer] SWEEP or DIE [cheap, beginner friendly, huge AOE, deathless Atziri >300k dps]

"
My goal right now is to use vendor recipe for 20% quality after I lvl up gems to 20, use Vaal on Sweep and to get 40% more Sweep DMG on helmet (can I even achieve that with helmet ilvl 75?). What do you think about using Vaal on Doomsower? Thanks again, best regards.

Yeah, I plan on Vaaling my Sweep too sometime. But there isn't that much gain in it. Makes more sense from a maxing gear standpoint. Best thing for you now is to get your sword gems GCP'd. Once you get all max quality, you'll see some nice improvement.

Your stuff seems pretty good. Maybe consider getting Devoto's Devotion and some life on rings and amulet.
After getting Brutal Fervor ascendancy, you don't need a staunching flask anymore, as you're immune to bleeding while leeching, so get a Heat one for freeze immunity instead.
About Vaaling Doomsower, idk about that. You got it 6 linked and vaal orbs can go horribly wrong.

Also did you check updates section? I did some optional modifications on the tree..you might want to check it out, especially if you plan on leveling beyond lvl 91.

"
After getting Brutal Fervor ascendancy, you don't need a staunching flask anymore, as you're immune to bleeding while leeching, so get a Heat one for freeze immunity instead.
About Vaaling Doomsower, idk about that. You got it 6 linked and vaal orbs can go horribly wrong.

Thanks again for your time, I'll roll my potion today and for now I won't Vaal my Doomsower (maybe I'll do that after I get better one)

"
Also did you check updates section? I did some optional modifications on the tree..you might want to check it out, especially if you plan on leveling beyond lvl 91.

I didn't even looked at the old tree (sorry about that) since I spotted new one in the Update section, so yea, your updated tree was my one and only tree. I'll end the tree in 4lvl and later I thought about those two jewel sockets (around lvl 96 so it's a lot of grinding ahead of me).
Spoiler
About Devoto I'll try to get decent one. I thought that it's really expenisve but actually the cheapest one starts from 12c.

Today I think that I completely butchered this post grammar-wise. Best regards.

EDIT: Today I invested a little bit of currency because I've found Exalted Orb when I was lvling second char.

Spoiler

Rings are not the best but I wanted to max out my res with the least amount of items so I could focus on offensive things and life on rest of the items. Right now I need to enchant gloves, boots and helmet after that I'll only look for upgrades. As always sorry for any mistakes :)
Last edited by Astim on Dec 19, 2016, 6:26:34 PM
Yeah! I just thinking about Starforge - Mean no ele dmg !!

What should i do with Hatred + HoA + Add Fire dmg gems
Last edited by kv01011994 on Dec 25, 2016, 12:56:41 AM
"
Yeah! I just thinking about Starforge - Mean no ele dmg !!

What should i do with Hatred + HoA + Add Fire dmg gems

Look at the page 5.
Updated for 3.0
i am gonna ask you, since i have wanted sweep build long long time ago.. i really never done it, but i am starting it now & you are active with your build here - so is there Any other 2h sword that would be best for this build or is it just that the best what you are using now? rare other uniq?
Also what are the bandit since there is no norm cruel merc anymore. thx
Eps1on
-
Last edited by Eps1on on Sep 13, 2017, 6:08:51 PM
very nice, Thank you.
marked
"
Eps1on wrote:
i am gonna ask you, since i have wanted sweep build long long time ago.. i really never done it, but i am starting it now & you are active with your build here - so is there Any other 2h sword that would be best for this build or is it just that the best what you are using now? rare other uniq?
Also what are the bandit since there is no norm cruel merc anymore. thx
Eps1on

I tried it with Starforge too. Wasn't bad, but I like Doomsower more. See page 5 for more detail.
Though with the introduction of the new melee support gems, Starforge is certainly more viable than before.

Alternatively any other high phys 2h sword would work too. Doomsower highly recommended though.

Bandits are kill all, or help Kraityn for extra attack speed and movement.
Last edited by Chayman on Sep 19, 2017, 4:24:23 PM
So i started to try this build and it's a very nice build till now. im only lv47. but sometimes out of notiong im at the edge of dying and i was wondering if you could help me out here.
i died zero times on this char and i wanna try to keep it that way as long as possible
Do i change my gear or am i doiong something wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info