Im New!

He doesn't have to wait until tomorrow... he can play a bit in the standards first. A month is a long time.
It will be very hard and confusing with all those mods constantly changing...
If it is too much just play standard for a while
You're coming into this game at the best time. Awakening was a very good expansion and the game is still getting better. Hope you enjoy it.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
"
Im2sl0w wrote:
It will be very hard and confusing with all those mods constantly changing...
If it is too much just play standard for a while

This is on point, if your entirely new to the game the 1-month will be an extreme amount of data to digest.

What most vets take for granted.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Standard might be better for learning the basics, but the beginning of a new league provides a large community that starts from scratch with you that you can play with.
"
Hackusations wrote:
Standard might be better for learning the basics, but the beginning of a new league provides a large community that starts from scratch with you that you can play with.

I'm not sure it would work that way exactly. A new player will be left far behind at the start of these leagues. Knowledge is the main tool when everyone is naked, and there is going to be a massive discrepancy.
Best game ever, rawr! Welcome to Wreaclast!

"
quicksixteen wrote:
I'm not sure it would work that way exactly. A new player will be left far behind at the start of these leagues. Knowledge is the main tool when everyone is naked, and there is going to be a massive discrepancy.

Holy cow, I can't imagine starting POE in this 1m throw back/mix/nonesense league. I am so pumped up, I haven't played POE in like a week, A WEEK!
Last edited by BackwoodsS on Oct 1, 2015, 6:36:45 PM
I'm old and jaded. Welcome.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Kill many bad guys and don't get cornered!
"
gaundi wrote:
Lol, I've been looking for a decent game to play and POE looks just about right is it still fun for new players and a good game to get into?

Hi Gaundi, welcome to Wraeclast!
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info