[2.1] Oro's Shocker, 240K FS, 200K WS & 6K hp

Now that poison won't be applicable to this build, (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1456880) what would be an alternative to snakebite's?
Omg, they screw some builds again! anyway southbound / uniques with ele weakness on hit, fire damage as life glove with ele weakness on hit. It will do the job. Maybe arsenath glove corrupted ele weakness with windscream boots for a three curses setup. You gain resists but lose a good amount of life regen, thoo temporal chain adds good survivability too.

Also, you absolutely need fire penetration ! it's a 38% "more" fire damage. If you absolutely want the "auto target" easy mode of multi strike you should remove faster attack instead.
For a strike and run build, ice crash will be powerfull too and it cant be supported with MS so you dont "lose" a gem.

My setup is WED, FA, innervate, fire pene, life leech with static strike, because the first hit will kill a mob then the secondary aoe will clean a little pack around me. It's easy to use, charge run discharge & it works with flicker strike! -charge the static effect - flicker - discharge. Static strike has a higher dps than ice crash but the aoe is smaller.

I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Updated for 2.1 a lot of smalls changes, life & mana leech added in tree, blood magic nodes removed, poison removed, Anger aura added.
I recently incorporated the Three Dragons into my own flicker strike build.

I can reach 25% pre-innervate, and am not sure that adding innervate will be that beneficial over faster attacks.
What is your experience with clear speed in relation to shock chance?
Last edited by bullgaria on Dec 22, 2015, 10:25:45 AM
onslaught itself is good too.
Thoo it's probably unneeded for a flicker strike.

25% is enough to shock decently against bosses, otherwise it's unneeded. I have 29% in my build and it's enough, use another support gem man :)

added screenshots.
up added screenshots and some update for flicker strike.
Very impressed with the build. I understand that since Atziri is status immune so you can't ignite and get frenzy charges so of course impossible to flicker strike and less DPS on static strike or wild strike. But since your dps is this high, i'm wondering, even if you lost the bonus damage and attack speed from frenzy, shouldn't it still be enough for Atziri? Have you tried Atziri and how bad was it?
Last edited by MirrorFamer on Jan 10, 2016, 6:57:14 AM
If we do not kill shocked ennemies we cannot trigger herald of thunder which casts elemental equilibrium, we lose 30% penetration.

In maps and against other bosses it's manageable because they always spawn monsters or are surrounded by packs, so herald of thunder is continuous. Not against atziri.

We cant shock, so we lose 50% more total dps.

If we cant generate frenzy charge we lose 4% more damage*6, 24%!!

Thoses three changes alone reduce the dps drastically because they are multipliers of multipliers!

also atziri has more resistances to CURSES and they are less efficient

Let's say 63 penetration with wild strike (static strike would be far better for atziri, or molten, cyclone or ice crash) 47K dps ( 63K minus the frenzy charges)...

75K.6 dps, We are reduced to 1/3 of the maximum potential!
BUT! Atziri has probably high resistances and the damage will be less than expected.

We can use frenzy skill gem, it has a great dps alone, and will generate frenzy charges, if we dont want to use it as the main skill... we can spam it with the Quill rain bow +faster attack in the gear swap slots, reload the charges than swap again.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Quill_Rain

We can swap the three dragon for something else (devoto's devotion?), same for malachai's artifice ring+herald of thunder. Then we remove innervate & chance to ignite for other support gems.

So we can add : Faster attack, added cold damage, herald of ice, devoto's devotion and pyre ring.

It will give a 200 average flat fire damage boosted by all our increased & more multiplier.

Or if we use ice crash, concentrated effect... or... well possibilities are limitless.

In short we could reach a minimum of 75K to a max of 120K dps with the right changes, depending on gems and stuff changes.

.......It's atziri doable, enough really.

It's just efficientless, slow, and unoptimized for a such task. A good normal facebreaker will do it better, cheaper, easier, faster.

If you want, you can, dont expect much thoo

And thank you man for your comment!
Last edited by Geisalt on Jan 10, 2016, 7:49:12 AM
I love your build thanks.
I'm very happy to hear that, thank ya too, i hope it will never deceive you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info