[2.1] Oro's Shocker, 240K FS, 200K WS & 6K hp

-If you have Vessel of viktar flask, you wont need Three dragon + innervate gem for most skills. However, the aoe of vinktar is extremely short. For a projectile build or wild strike, it will be easier and simplier to keep innervate + three dragon.

Viktar will still trigger malachai's artifice + herald of thunder elemental equilibrium on killing shocked ennemies, so everything work. Two flasks may be needed for perma shock.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Any chance of a video? This looks incredible
anyway we could see a dyadus build/tree?
You know I play Oro's Sacrifice Flicker and I dont understand the need for adding the shock part, does this add allot of dps? I had it going fine just wanted a helm instead of 3 dragons that had stats that helped my defense rather then just using it for some resists and a shock boost. I do just fine without needing to invest in wierd gear to make it work clearing every map possible except blood magic and ele reflect.
"
I don't understand the need for adding the shock part, does this add a lot of dps?

It adds 50% (if you can keep 100% uptime on shock), you can see the shock effect on mobs & their corpses.

Being titled "Oro's Shocker" it's primarily centered around Oro's & Three Dragons.

Weapon - Potentially allows for 100% Flicker Strike uptime, but also allows for a diverse range of other attack skill gems to be used instead.
Hat - Effectively: fire damage now causes shocks. This allows the shock status effect (+50% damage taken) to stay up longer on enemies as the status effect lasts for 60ms+bonuses per 1% HP taken.

This build is also an intricate combination of uniques.

Ring - Applies -30% elemental resist to enemies (for at least two elements).
Gloves - I'd actually suggest Thunderfist, for 100% increased shock duration, but it might be unnecessary - see pondering below.

My rough estimate is that the character would need to take off the following % (percentage) of enemy HP per hit for 100% shock uptime. (~30% chance to shock, 60ms shock per 1% HP).
At 8 attacks per second: ~7% HP
At 24 attacks per second (multistrike?): ~2.3% HP

Maligaro's Restraint - would be interesting to test the actual uptime of Shocks in this build.

I'd also love to see a Doedre's Damning / Item corrupted with extra curse and/or a third curse in the mix. (What would we use?)
Last edited by ltwizard on Mar 1, 2016, 9:12:04 PM
so does the change to vinktars heavily affect this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info