2.0.4 Patch Notes and What Happens When the Challenge Leagues End!

Gotta say, "This is displayed in your local timezone" is a top tier addition to announcements. Please do that any time a date/time is mentioned. :)
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
"
Felix35071 wrote:
Gotta say, "This is displayed in your local timezone" is a top tier addition to announcements. Please do that any time a date/time is mentioned. :)

Also, let us know how we can do it.
"
The realm will go down at ott 02, 2015 3:00 m. (this is displayed in your local timezone)
OK, still confused about the (a)m. or (p)m. :p Great work btw!
A "deterministic" way to waste your time

Italian Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/123491614671703/

Italian global: /global 69
"
Fucrem2 wrote:
"
The realm will go down at ott 02, 2015 3:00 m. (this is displayed in your local timezone)
OK, still confused about the (a)m. or (p)m. :p Great work btw!

Mine is mentioned as "f.m" which I guess is "før middag" ie. am (I'm in GMT +1, btw.). We don't use that normally around here as we're on 24 hour clock as standard. I'd be happy with the am/pm designation anyway. But great initiative.

Edit: Just checking: We don't seems to use f.m. at all here; however in some circumstances am/pm IS used, although seldomly seen in civilian use, so I guess am/pm would be preferred since everyone around here knows what that means.
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
Last edited by unsane69 on Oct 1, 2015, 7:30:50 AM
So as of writing this reply, the challenge leagues end in 10 hours, 49 minutes and 15-20 seconds?
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.
"
Zorajin wrote:
So as of writing this reply, the challenge leagues end in 10 hours, 49 minutes and 15-20 seconds?

Yep
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
nice patch notes.
"
The realm will go down at Oct 02, 2015 11:00 AM (this is displayed in your local timezone)

Do you mean that that date & time instance in your post (The quoted instance) is displayed in the viewers local time? Or that any in-game announcements will convert it to our local time or what? Because I can't properly quote a GGG post I can't view the syntax of the post.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Oct 1, 2015, 3:51:26 PM
"
The realm will go down at Oct 01, 2015 7:00 PM (this is displayed in your local timezone)

The time shown is based on your preferences in your account settings and not on the actual system time of the machine you are using. If you have moved and not updated your account preferences, the time shown may be incorrect.

edited because I was wrong about it being a bug
Last edited by Xaelyin on Oct 1, 2015, 5:30:50 PM
"
Xaelyin wrote:
"
The realm will go down at Oct 01, 2015 7:00 PM (this is displayed in your local timezone)

The time shown is based on your preferences in your account settings and not on the actual system time of the machine you are using. If you have moved and not updated your account preferences, the time shown may be incorrect.

edited because I was wrong about it being a bug

I guess that answers that, though I realize now I can just change my timezone and see if it changes on the forum.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info