2.0.4 Patch Notes and What Happens When the Challenge Leagues End!

Brings up the point of divination cards. All my cards collected will end up in Standard? And then the next league I'll have to start over again? Never even got a full set...
"
Brings up the point of divination cards. All my cards collected will end up in Standard? And then the next league I'll have to start over again? Never even got a full set...

Of course. Div cards are items located in either your character inventory or stash and will transfer to standard after current leagues end. Don't know why you are so concerned about this lol, it's not like these cards even give any useful items.
So is it confirmed that there are 18 hours between leagues ending and 1M starting?
IGN Bro_Do_You_Even_Ledge -Nemesis
Two days left to get my Scion to level 82 D:
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
"
anvilgod wrote:

Of course. Div cards are items located in either your character inventory or stash and will transfer to standard after current leagues end. Don't know why you are so concerned about this lol, it's not like these cards even give any useful items.

True. But things like this have a psychology to them. The gathering of cards like this to get things, and they make you collect and want to come back to get more. If we're just going to dump them to standard each league ends, there's no desire to gather.

I guess if you play standard, you now have a bunch of cards coming in =)
this patch must have been implemented before the warbands league starts.....but now its too late
"

True. But things like this have a psychology to them. The gathering of cards like this to get things, and they make you collect and want to come back to get more. If we're just going to dump them to standard each league ends, there's no desire to gather.

How does this differ from gathering currency?
That's awesome you guys finally did the pet thing! But, have you guys considered letting us have multiple pets out at once? Don't see why you shouldn't be able to. :)
ign mmIL
Thank you for the short gap between leagues. gives me a few hours to sort stash before starting the new league.
sweet cant wait for Ruckus, shame im full casualmode so will probably just get the sexy armor set.
Edit: yay lets get confused with map levels AGAIN.
Fixed a client and instance crash related to Cyclone. <- my vaal cyclone will still crash my instances when i open multiple boxes or do huge pulls?
The rate of spawning Warbands has been increased. It's now up to twice as high in some cases (such as leaders and Chaos Warbands). <- should have done this before every 1 quit the worst league in PoE's history so far.
other than that keep up the great work
Last edited by rakis on Sep 30, 2015, 3:08:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info