[2.1] [SC] Bibou's ShockWave Totem [282k - 914K DPS] (4 900 life) [atziri easy - uber possible]

"
Snaker38 wrote:
"
EinKRieGeR wrote:
I think Shadow Assassin class in Aascendancy will be great for this build. Or not?

yeah the assassin class is good with the node ambush, assassinate and toxic delivery can be really good for this build :)

the hierophant from templar is really good for HC league

but for Standart the assassin is the best cause this one (my SWT) is a full crit totem

I'd find it hard to pass up deadly infusion. 4.5% more base crit on the spell would be just unbelievably ridiculous.

Although it does depend on how/if they change crit and crit multi for Ascendancy.

Just to edit on more to this - Deadly Infusion will increase the base crit of Incinerate, making it's interaction slightly less effective with Romira's......but it would not be noticeable at all. Just thought I should mention a downside, no matter how small.

You could try and see if you can keep up power charges with Unstable Infusion and no Romira's, but I think that would be a little painful. I don't know, worth a shot when Ascendancy drops, could get an extra ring slot there.

Also in regards to Spell Damage nodes vs Physical Damage nodes - I believe the difference is in things like the Spell Damage will scale flat elemental damage on wands and heralds. But this build doesn't use any, so I don't think there would be any downside to using Physical nodes in this particular build. I could be wrong though.

(PS, just had a look through your characters, some very nice stuff - just wanted to tell you that you should link Ice Nova before Discharge on your CoC Cyclone)
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
Last edited by ElPuppet on Feb 21, 2016, 8:12:50 AM
"
ElPuppet wrote:
"
Snaker38 wrote:
"
EinKRieGeR wrote:
I think Shadow Assassin class in Aascendancy will be great for this build. Or not?

yeah the assassin class is good with the node ambush, assassinate and toxic delivery can be really good for this build :)

the hierophant from templar is really good for HC league

but for Standart the assassin is the best cause this one (my SWT) is a full crit totem

I'd find it hard to pass up deadly infusion. 4.5% more base crit on the spell would be just unbelievably ridiculous.

Although it does depend on how/if they change crit and crit multi for Ascendancy.

Just to edit on more to this - Deadly Infusion will increase the base crit of Incinerate, making it's interaction slightly less effective with Romira's......but it would not be noticeable at all. Just thought I should mention a downside, no matter how small.

You could try and see if you can keep up power charges with Unstable Infusion and no Romira's, but I think that would be a little painful. I don't know, worth a shot when Ascendancy drops, could get an extra ring slot there.

Also in regards to Spell Damage nodes vs Physical Damage nodes - I believe the difference is in things like the Spell Damage will scale flat elemental damage on wands and heralds. But this build doesn't use any, so I don't think there would be any downside to using Physical nodes in this particular build. I could be wrong though.

(PS, just had a look through your characters, some very nice stuff - just wanted to tell you that you should link Ice Nova before Discharge on your CoC Cyclone)

hello, i'm okay for the deadly infusion can be good for stop use romira's and maybe incinerate too,
but the problem will be when you will be at the boss on hight lvl map and with 5 other guys,

you can loose all your power charge before the boss was killed and if you loose your power charge on this build you can say bye bye to all your dps

i try to make this SWT the most simple possible to use and the most dps/life possible (i know if you focus everything on damage you can up more than 1 000 000 dps on SWT)

For the physical damage i'm not sure to understand what you want say but i will try to answer

i'm okay the elemental damage will be flat with spell but SWT is special like EK and some new spell right now it's a physical spell and i'm not sure about this but i think just because it's a physical spell, you will take the elemental damage from spell and you will take elemental damage from the physical damage of your totem.

and same i'm not sure but i think it's important to take some physiscal node on passiv for up the flat physical from your totem.
if i'm wrong and someone know exactly he can answer here thanks

and thanks about your suggestion on my COC discharger i just don't touch him for now cause i think i will take this shadow for make my SWT :p and switch with my witch for make the COC with the elementalist witch but i'm not sure right now so i will wait :p

AND THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR SUGGESTION ABOUT THIS SWT :)

EDIT: the passiv will be up later i need to make some test before give you the version i don't want give you a shit if you can have a good one :)
Last edited by Snaker38 on Mar 5, 2016, 11:03:05 PM
Quick question, are the gems in your gloves an error? No Curse on Hit, but you have Faster Proj?

Or you curse manually?
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
Last edited by ElPuppet on Mar 6, 2016, 12:50:46 AM
"
ElPuppet wrote:
Quick question, are the gems in your gloves an error? No Curse on Hit, but you have Faster Proj?

Or you curse manually?

It's for charge generation with Romira's
IGN: HarroHarbinger
"
ElPuppet wrote:

Or you curse manually?

it's not an error it's for cast manually but i need to make some test besfore make all the difference up on this build and that can take some time

i think the romira's will be out now and maybe some gem will change but like what i say:
i need to make some test and i'm on the new league for now and i'm testing something other

so thanks everyone for waiting i will make a up when it's will be ready ;)
"
Snaker38 wrote:
"
ElPuppet wrote:

Or you curse manually?

it's not an error it's for cast manually but i need to make some test besfore make all the difference up on this build and that can take some time

i think the romira's will be out now and maybe some gem will change but like what i say:
i need to make some test and i'm on the new league for now and i'm testing something other

so thanks everyone for waiting i will make a up when it's will be ready ;)

No need romira's anymore

Charges are very easy to maintain with orb of storms + pcoc, even with low crit :)
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Mar 7, 2016, 12:53:41 PM
post update

i need to make more test but i give you what you need for start right now if someone have any suggestion i'm open :)

and if one admin can move the post to shadow please :)

this update contain:

- out romira's banquet for rare ring (i need to make more test for see what can be the best)
- out incinerate and change gem on the maligaro's virtuosity
- change place of the assassin's mark now this gem is on the wand
- update of the skill three + class
- change witch to shadow
Last edited by Snaker38 on Mar 8, 2016, 4:21:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info