[2.1] [SC] Bibou's ShockWave Totem [282k - 914K DPS] (4 900 life) [atziri easy - uber possible]

Why don't you go for MOM\ZO\EB? Something like this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycBUIRLUGWfIOus9D1p5Tr7kyzXl0y0ZrghTIc3C0fIG7QHwQHl5XR_UVHRZ2PGpUgUDDv64PbHwJSU7UEwGZTUsHz215VxjbFPV_kIjwFBLOio4IeOliD89WmKU8abO98ogB_xtsLRKHsOJ48Nun3wfAfEZaTJ64Sgps62IV7jHYkqmjyDkgHHr6K74gnL2ZUtzEWb13ylS6hL_k3kFVmnuNqKgsrCvDV189Y5XBSES-P-klRSbEqE4nT62Pr9VorjDa1SDY9ZJ2j8lVLnaryHWHibIwmlWKsFr8=
"
foojin wrote:
Why don't you go for MOM\ZO\EB? Something like this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycBUIRLUGWfIOus9D1p5Tr7kyzXl0y0ZrghTIc3C0fIG7QHwQHl5XR_UVHRZ2PGpUgUDDv64PbHwJSU7UEwGZTUsHz215VxjbFPV_kIjwFBLOio4IeOliD89WmKU8abO98ogB_xtsLRKHsOJ48Nun3wfAfEZaTJ64Sgps62IV7jHYkqmjyDkgHHr6K74gnL2ZUtzEWb13ylS6hL_k3kFVmnuNqKgsrCvDV189Y5XBSES-P-klRSbEqE4nT62Pr9VorjDa1SDY9ZJ2j8lVLnaryHWHibIwmlWKsFr8=

because you take more ES and more area

me i take more life and more crit it's a crit totem

with that passiv you show me it's a HC version ? cause if it's a standard version sry but for me it's a really bad version of standard

and ii keep my 1K ES for only totem

seriously everyone watch that passiv will just see it's not a crit shockwave totem
Last edited by Snaker38 on Dec 13, 2015, 12:28:26 PM
"
Snaker38 wrote:
Hi,

yes the current passiv is update and for link

4L: SWT, empower, faster casting, added fire damage
5L: SWT, empower, faster casting, added fire damage, (increased AOE / AOE damage)
6L: SWT, empower, faster casting, added fire damage, (increased AOE / AOE damage), physical to lightning

except for new league

it's empower at end in new league

Thank you for sharing. :D
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
May I know which 10 point is the last to get?

It's a long way from 86-96 level.

Thank you!
Hey, can u tell me how u use CWDT + Immortal Call without endurance cry? Where do u get endurance charges?
Gonna try this build right now ofc not with best gear but still if i like it gonna go for the best gear it should have :)
A bit a problem, my damn totems die in a second :(
And how the heck do you survive the righteous fire ? it almost kills me in a second.
Last edited by sn3kox on Dec 15, 2015, 12:16:54 PM
"
sn3kox wrote:
Gonna try this build right now ofc not with best gear but still if i like it gonna go for the best gear it should have :)
A bit a problem, my damn totems die in a second :(
And how the heck do you survive the righteous fire ? it almost kills me in a second.

hi, let the time at your SWT to get some lvl for have some good life or get a Q20

for the righteous fire you use this only for a short time with ruby and special life flask

for End1Ga:

i don't have any endurance charge
Thanks for continuing the work on that nice build :)
I'm taking a POE break but it will be one of the first char that I will play again when I'm back!

Btw, short question, you're from France or Quebec? (I guess I recognize some hints/expression that only a french would use, but I'd like to check :))
How well do you think a low life/es version with shavs, pain attunement and more auras would work? Also toying around with the idea of using as a tank/support/culler for a 6 man group with empires grasp. 6-7 auras, decent damage, and sucking all the mobs in while culling.

Thoughts?
"
Narcolepz wrote:
How well do you think a low life/es version with shavs, pain attunement and more auras would work? Also toying around with the idea of using as a tank/support/culler for a 6 man group with empires grasp. 6-7 auras, decent damage, and sucking all the mobs in while culling.

Thoughts?

Hi, i see some guys do a support SWT so it's possible

for the low life version, i'm not sure that a good idea but it's possible everything is possible on POE :p

for me with a ES version the only big problem will be the monster run faster on you or jump on you if you don't have really hight ES (like 9k+) you maybe can die easy but i'm not sure about this cause this version is the only one i get and i spend all my money for make this one

and for continue about the support version i think that can be a really good idea but you will have to make your SWT really more tankylike with the Q20 (give more life) and maybe some jewel with life totem and resistance totem

so this one is a pure DPS SWT like a canon :p and it's one of the build can one shot uber atziri if you make this correctly

if someone have some other question, after 1 week break i will be back in game this night

i hope you have understood what i say cause i know i have a bad english ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info