[2.1] [SC] Bibou's ShockWave Totem [282k - 914K DPS] (4 900 life) [atziri easy - uber possible]

looking forward to a video! if one is coming
Hi,

I plan to play your build after the respec for my witch. I have some questions about your tree: Why didn't you take Blast Radius, Amphfy and Arcane potency? Would this increase the damage?
"
7thSlap wrote:
Hi,

I plan to play your build after the respec for my witch. I have some questions about your tree: Why didn't you take Blast Radius, Amphfy and Arcane potency? Would this increase the damage?

Hi, for Arcane potency that will be in at lvl 100
for the 2 other with radius you can take them that just a choice
me i prefer take more life for be sure to don't die too much easy
"
Snaker38 wrote:
"
7thSlap wrote:
Hi,

Hi, for Arcane potency that will be in at lvl 100
for the 2 other with radius you can take them that just a choice
me i prefer take more life for be sure to don't die too much easy

Ok thx for the fast answer. I will than go for these 3 notes instead of the life notes.
Does 10% physical damage yields the same increase as 10% spell damage? I started shadow instead of witch because of character preference.
"
gtrans wrote:
Does 10% physical damage yields the same increase as 10% spell damage? I started shadow instead of witch because of character preference.

Hi, the SWT is spell, physical, AOE, duration
So i think spell and physical is same for shockwave totem but i'm not sure at 100%

but i think it's same cause shockwave totem is a physical spell damage
so with physical you will increase the physical damage from the totem (physical is the principal damage from SWT)
and with spell you just increase the global damage of the SWT

if someone know exactly, and answer here that will be great
this build gonna be playable in new patch?
thx
yeah it's will be 6 more free point for the new passiv so that will be more dps in normaly time we will see :) i will update the passiv
Hello,

Is the current tree the update for 2.1?

Also, could you recommend gem priority for those of us who do not have a 6l?

Thanks so much.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Hi,

yes the current passiv is update and for link

4L: SWT, empower, faster casting, added fire damage
5L: SWT, empower, faster casting, added fire damage, (increased AOE / AOE damage)
6L: SWT, empower, faster casting, added fire damage, (increased AOE / AOE damage), physical to lightning

except for new league

it's empower at end in new league
Last edited by Snaker38 on Dec 13, 2015, 10:53:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info