[2.0] Incinerate totem MF build | 150k DPS solo | 366iir/84iiq - Warbands! | 7 jewel slots! | Culler

Also im trying abyssal cry to improve the defense of the build and seems usefull, the slow, area damage and taunt.
"
raventhekod wrote:
Also im trying abyssal cry to improve the defense of the build and seems usefull, the slow, area damage and taunt.

Interesting, havent played around with the war cries yet, let me know how that works out :)

I've also adopted Vaal Haste and Vaal Summon Skeletons, improving both dps and defence situationally. Works like a charm
80 Courtyard boss deathless run (skipped to the boss part): https://youtu.be/cLVrnlIY-Zw?t=5m37s
Last edited by krilox on Oct 1, 2015, 10:15:46 PM
Greed's Embrace and Sire of Shards will be expensive at start of the league. What should I use till I can afford those items?
"
anvilgod wrote:
Greed's Embrace and Sire of Shards will be expensive at start of the league. What should I use till I can afford those items?

The first lvls i'll use the +1 fire gem recipe and get a wand. Then i'll use dual wands (with spell damage, cast damage, proj speed <-- aim for either/or all).

I'm considering the Greed's Embrace as one of the last upgrades tbh, a chest with hp and resistances will go a long way till we have solid enough resistances to switch.

Also added a leveling section that is WIP currently. Flame totems is the way to go till we get sire or a 5l chest meanwhile. :)
"
krilox wrote:
"
anvilgod wrote:

The first lvls i'll use the +1 fire gem recipe and get a wand. Then i'll use dual wands (with spell damage, cast damage, proj speed <-- aim for either/or all).

I'm considering the Greed's Embrace as one of the last upgrades tbh, a chest with hp and resistances will go a long way till we have solid enough resistances to switch.

Also added a leveling section that is WIP currently. Flame totems is the way to go till we get sire or a 5l chest meanwhile. :)

How do we benefit from +1 fire gem wands? And what gems do I put in wands?
what is your reasoning for going SIre of Shards rather than double Wand?
"
BansheeLP wrote:
what is your reasoning for going SIre of Shards rather than double Wand?

I love the nova it provides, both for group culling and dps in general.
I'll experiment more with dual wands and wand + shield, but from what ive seen, dual wands will do more pure dps. The Sire will however hit more targets.

I'm planning to try out the following:

- Wand + wand instead of Sire.
- Wand + Shield + Kaom's Heart for -solid- survivability.
I'm currently lvl 53 @ the standard one-month league.

At day two this is my gear:

I'm actually pretty happy :) Grinded alot of currency to be able to save up for the Sire, having 3 BiS items already!

Tooltip dps is 1,8k, stuff is melting.
"
krilox wrote:
I'm currently lvl 53 @ the standard one-month league.

At day two this is my gear:

I'm actually pretty happy :) Grinded alot of currency to be able to save up for the Sire, having 3 BiS items already!

Tooltip dps is 1,8k, stuff is melting.

Holy shit dude, how did you save up several exalts for a sire already? Did you drop pure exalts? This is sick! xd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info