[2.0] Incinerate totem MF build | 150k DPS solo | 366iir/84iiq - Warbands! | 7 jewel slots! | Culler

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
I run anger+discipline. Get 11k tooltip on totem, so around 90k overall. EHP is 3.5k HP + 5.5k ES with 2 wands, and 7k ES with wand+shield.

MF is 300/40 with div dist and no ventors (cheap gear).

That's 70 less iir and 48 less iiq, i'm assuming you arent running a Greed's embrace either? Do you have an andvarius? A 6link?

I wanted to squeeze out the most MF possible while having good dps and survive somewhat.
Do you mind posting your gear mate?
"
krilox wrote:
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
I run anger+discipline. Get 11k tooltip on totem, so around 90k overall. EHP is 3.5k HP + 5.5k ES with 2 wands, and 7k ES with wand+shield.

That's 70 less iir and 48 less iiq, i'm assuming you arent running a Greed's embrace either? Do you have an andvarius? A 6link?

I wanted to squeeze out the most MF possible while having good dps and survive somewhat.

I think using Gheed's is fine, I just don't like BM and am unsure about sire for solo play.

My gear/build/videos are in thread #1421072.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
krilox wrote:
"
MatrixFactor wrote:

I think using Gheed's is fine, I just don't like BM and am unsure about sire for solo play.

My gear/build/videos are in thread #1421072.

I wouldnt call a 800 ES 6link and good wands cheap though..

You're missing out on Goldwyrms, Greed's Embrace and Andvarius/Ventors, you've two MF uniques, which makes it much easier to balance the stats vs full out MF gear.

Our builds have different focuses. I am culling and maxing MF.

If i equip a Kaoms heart, replacing only the greeds, i'm at 5,3k hp and 16k dps without Culling Strike, while maintaining most of the MF.

I'd suggest trying out a sire, it's a big QoL imo :)

Edit: I counted 270 iir and 22 iiq?

Last edited by krilox on Sep 30, 2015, 6:12:04 PM
Duoed Vaal temple (81 rare map) and lvl 82 academy (zana, yey) with the default gear.

Tried out an alternate setup for very hard maps, equipping Kaoms Heart (+500 hp, up to 40% fire dmg) which has a great synergy for us.

The stats will be the following: 5,3k hp, max res, (up to) 40% increased fire damage, 47% iir / 14% iiq less. Resulting in me having 14,8k dps(!) with very decent hp, by just exchanging one piece of gear!

Also for even more group utility, helm can be dropped, and Three dragons equipped for up to 50% more dps AND group damage. (Need to do more testing on this bit).
Nice build, btw shock is an increased multiplier not a more one.
"
Fhark wrote:
Nice build, btw shock is an increased multiplier not a more one.

Nope, that's just plain false.
Shock is a 50% increased damage TAKEN multiplier. Some GGG member explained somewhere that increased damage taken multiplies with the damage that comes on the target, so it effectively acts like a 50% more multiplier, unless you have other %increased damage taken multipliers, like Vulnerability or Abyssus, that come into play.
Last edited by Vadler on Sep 25, 2015, 4:37:52 PM
My bad, i did wonder since it says all dmg sources in the wiki.
Last edited by Fhark on Sep 25, 2015, 5:32:06 PM
After playing more around with three dragons, i can conclude that it is efficient, fun and benefits the group greatly :)
Added a leveling section that is still WIP :)
Hey, so I don't comment ever on builds I follow, but I felt the need to comment and say I'm really enjoying this build. I don't have amazing gear, by far. But what I do have is getting the job done:

I'm doing something a little different though. I was using BM for a while, as you were, but I was curious if it was worth it if we were going to be reserving some health for HoI anyways. So I removed BM and put the nodes into Unrelenting. And it ended up being something like 100 less hp (because of the reservation). I was left with one skill point left and was wondering how I could get some more defense. And then I saw it...MoM (Mind over Matter). I picked it up along with two perpetual hybrid flasks. And I got to say that I my self am really enjoying it. Sometimes i go really low on mana, but with two perpetuals one of them is always available.

I'm shooting for a better perpetual than the evasion one, obviously. Maybe an ignite or freeze/chill one. But I havent gotten it yet. Anyways, thanks for the build! I'm really enjoying it.
Last edited by LINEzz on Sep 28, 2015, 8:26:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info