[2.0] Incinerate totem MF build | 150k DPS solo | 366iir/84iiq - Warbands! | 7 jewel slots! | Culler

"
LINEzz wrote:
Hey, so I don't comment ever on builds I follow, but I felt the need to comment and say I'm really enjoying this build. I don't have amazing gear, by far. But what I do have is getting the job done:

I'm doing something a little different though. I was using BM for a while, as you were, but I was curious if it was worth it if we were going to be reserving some health for HoI anyways. So I removed BM and put the nodes into Unrelenting. And it ended up being something like 100 less hp (because of the reservation). I was left with one skill point left and was wondering how I could get some more defense. And then I saw it...MoM (Mind over Matter). I picked it up along with two perpetual hybrid flasks. And I got to say that I my self am really enjoying it. Sometimes i go really low on mana, but with two perpetuals one of them is always available.

I'm shooting for a better perpetual than the evasion one, obviously. Maybe an ignite or freeze/chill one. But I havent gotten it yet. Anyways, thanks for the build! I'm really enjoying it.

Nice going! Getting that Incinerate to 20 will do a world of difference as well.

I've tried hybrids and MoM, but i enjoyed the simplicity of BM, and that i can run virtually any mod :) Clear mind is also nice.

Great input! Getting the rest of the gems up to 20 will be a noticable difference as well. What level are you at?
Just got to 70 today, I started leveling it maybe 2-3 days ago. Really enjoying it though. It's my first MF character, and It really does make a world of a difference(even not having the advantage of the full iir iiq in the build). I haven't been playing PoE for long and my only other 2 characters are 85 and 87(followed builds for them as well).
Last edited by LINEzz on Sep 28, 2015, 8:37:00 PM
Indeed, and the scaling is pretty solid for when you hit 80 etc. Only really missing Greeds embrace there, so the iir/iiq is still good id imagine :)

Tell you what, you've to remind me of it, but you can have one of my ventor rings once my gear hits standard in like 4 days.

Edit: One of the several reasons i prefer BM is that i don't have to think about mana/mana regen nodes or mods on items at all.
Last edited by krilox on Sep 28, 2015, 10:52:55 PM
Awesome! Thank you, I really appreciate that.

Yeah, I don't have much mana regen (just unrelenting) and no mana to speak of on the gear. But with the two hybrids it's not that bad other than when I take a mass amount of damage. When that happens though I just run or flame dash back a little bit, hybrid up and drop two totems and curse.
Last edited by LINEzz on Sep 29, 2015, 12:18:28 AM
"
LINEzz wrote:
Awesome! Thank you, I really appreciate that.

Yeah, I don't have much mana regen (just unrelenting) and no mana to speak of on the gear. But with the two hybrids it's not that bad other than when I take a mass amount of damage. When that happens though I just run or flame dash back a little bit, hybrid up and drop two totems and curse.

If you prefer that, more power to you, i like the simplicity of BM. :)

Remind me on friday hehe
I've videos of lvl 81 and 82 maps, poorjoys etc, but the best showcase is a regular, rare 8-mod twinned map to showcase how good the dps really is. I forgot to use Herald of Ice and the flame golem.

Also note that map has Enfeeble, cutting my dps by what, 30%? And yet:

https://youtu.be/EP8nlBhFtp4
Added even more videos, 10-12 in total :P
Killed Atziri with two deaths for fun, using the default gear (exchanged two flasks only).

Also did 4 rare strand runs in 10 min for fun :P
With more than 300 strength, do you considered pick iron grip gem? Or empower+4 instead of added chaos damage?
Last edited by raventhekod on Oct 1, 2015, 1:43:58 AM
Iron Will wasnt worth it, but Empower 4 was. Tooltip spiked to 17,5k replacing culling.

I've spent so much currency tinkering on the build, that I can't afford Emp 4 in Warbands atm sadly :) I'll see if i can borrow one to experiment more, but it seems to be worth it.
Last edited by krilox on Oct 1, 2015, 1:48:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info