Highlights from the Hideout Competition Submissions!

Yes some as amazing , but well i submit mine after all , very more simpler than a lot but i dislike too many things on screen like a lot of hideout show. Mine is less gore also ...
Having the ability to look at our own hideouts, the world even, with a first person perspective would be cool.

Dont know I would want to play that way, explore and look at the flowers could give a whole new perspective.
** Asus Crosshair TUF Gaming x570-Plus, Ryzen 3900x, Corsair H100i AIO, TridentZ 128GB DDR4, RX6900XT, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD **
MY Hideout isnt there!!! D:

GGG No loves me T.T
Crazy stuff as usual!! HYPETRAIN
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
"
Half the highlights are a clustercluck of assets and gore, I see what I should aim for next time I submit anything. Its sad to see that out of the few people that cared to submit anything for the event, with so many submissions having awesome use of assets its the people who just filled their hos with junk that are the ones that are being displayed. Yeah the salt is real with my post but its honestly discouraging when trying to participate in one of these events.

I agree. GGG sure loves gore stuffs.
"
Ultimakami wrote:
"
Half the highlights are a clustercluck of assets and gore, I see what I should aim for next time I submit anything. Its sad to see that out of the few people that cared to submit anything for the event, with so many submissions having awesome use of assets its the people who just filled their hos with junk that are the ones that are being displayed. Yeah the salt is real with my post but its honestly discouraging when trying to participate in one of these events.

I agree. GGG sure loves gore stuffs.

Of course they love gore stuff : look at the game itself !!!

Well i try even participate with a non gore and no dark theme because my character fight the darkness so he dislike dark places :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info