Highlights from the Hideout Competition Submissions!

nice job everyone....gonna be hard determine the winner
Good luck everyone ^^
The Settlement by Awanya is the best hideout created in POE IMO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIqlmeGYkjk&feature=youtu.be
IGN : Detrium
Nice work to all who submitted their hideouts!
Really great and creative hideouts. Good job!
Guild leader of Apotheosis for more information about the guild:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/900355
These people's hideouts make me feel really bad about mine since all i've done with my hideout is draw a penis on the ground
wow, insane!
I am a warrior. I was born to fight and death is my brother. I do not fear him. I see him in the eyes of the men and beasts that I kill. I feel him traveling beside me to this new land, this Wraeclast. He will take me to meet the ancestors when I am ready, and I am not ready.
Yay, gore and messy won again.
That's some pretty nice stuff there guys/gals.

It would seem I have a lot of work to do. Great ideas here.

Thanks for sharing.
I am failing on finding till when it is possible to create submissions. I wonder.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
"
Those pics are edited by you?

I checked the Thread to see how the they made this Pics without UI in zoomed in like that...

and found that they actually did not post this pics at all.
Care to explain?

Bex goes in for a visit equipped with tools that we as users do not possess. She can place the cam anywhere!

Freaky stuff, hmm? ;)

It should be stated somewhere.
I know that GGG did that, still the posting is "look here what submissions we got" and the contest is to submitt pictures. So one COULD think that those are acually entries for the contest, discouraging them from taking part as noone would be able to compete with those screens.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info