[2.1 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners SRS/Summon Raging Spirit Build [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

I heard Multistike can be used with SRS. But how? SRS is a spell while Multistrke tags are 'attack, melee, support'...
How crucial is the reverb rod for leveling, people seem to be asking 3-4c for it and that seems high for a pure leveling item for the build when its your first char of the season
"
BlackYoshi7 wrote:
How crucial is the reverb rod for leveling, people seem to be asking 3-4c for it and that seems high for a pure leveling item for the build when its your first char of the season

3-4c? On Talisman? Are you using trade chats? On poe.trade they are 0.5-1c. You can get even for 5-10 alt.
Last edited by Garfunkel on Dec 18, 2015, 10:24:21 AM
"
Garfunkel wrote:
"
BlackYoshi7 wrote:

3-4c? On Talisman? Are you using trade chats? On poe.trade they are 0.5-1c. You can get even for 5-10 alt.

I just searched poe.trade and only found 1 at 1c (with 3L)
Other than empower what else can i use as a 5 link? Kind of hard to get a level 2 empower at level 55..

"
asbo96 wrote:
Other than empower what else can i use as a 5 link? Kind of hard to get a level 2 empower at level 55..

SRS - Spell Echo - Melee Phys Dmg - Minion Damage - Melee Splash this is 5L setup I'm using and it is working very well
why use flame dash instead of another movement skill like lightning warp?
"
Garfunkel wrote:
"
asbo96 wrote:

SRS - Spell Echo - Melee Phys Dmg - Minion Damage - Melee Splash this is 5L setup I'm using and it is working very well

Ya the setup linked in op isnt that cheap - vaal hastes cost 8-10 chaos, empower is expensove as hell, a 5L +2 cast speed staff will set you back a bit

Im surprised someone would have enough currency at 50 to get all that

The leveling setup of matua and reverb rod is pretty insane though, zombies are unkillable and damage on the SRS is pretty absurd
Really enjoying this build I am using Added Fire damage as my 4th support.

Its is cheaper than empower and you gain the +2 from the weapon !

U can get div cards that give 5l 6s staffs from the tropical island map, i think i get on avg 2 cards per run and it takes 5. Then alt the staff to +2 fire gems and ur away that will be more like lvl 65 though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info