[2.1 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners SRS/Summon Raging Spirit Build [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Any change for 2.2?

Which ascendancy nodes are recomanded?
"
DI_Dorval wrote:
Any change for 2.2?

Which ascendancy nodes are recomanded?

I started leveling this build las week and asked around for suggestions on ascendancy class and the two answers I got were start over from witch and go necromancer or to spec into the ascendant Necro/guardian.
Lifting do u think this is even viable in 2.3 as well or can u do an update version ?
I have played this in 2.1 and 2.2 and it was fine. Starting with 2.2+, obviously switch to Witch for the Ascendancy.

I have only read the patch notes of 2.3 so far, downloading the game now, but I will use this as first build in this season again; I saw nothing in the patch notes that would make me want to change the build or assume that it is worse than in the past.
Can anyone post the skilltree? i would like to try this build too.

Or can i use my selfmade skilltree?
http://www.poeplanner.com/AAIAAPxBQUlBQVFBQVdnaG5renE5SnhoV0dEejU2RUdIdHo3LUN0aTlOWkwtajAzanBsYzY0ZkpGZ3Njby1yaVRITnpyN2pMUlJVZkFabnlERVMwc25PeUtmUmh0R1FqMHdGUnFRMnZidk9yVC02aDlXcEZxckJOc0JrbWE0RVdkVTFKTXN3UUg2LVJmS25SVkJMT2lBR2p5aUVDbXJKQXpwd2paQ3lxWS1vQ3NtUGZYekx5cXhJVmdUYmtRbDBRRUszZ2Z4eTJMMkNTRmJkV0JKTmhKc2dMalBPOFlYYTN4QjZVaTlHd0xreWN2blJiekpqd2R2ak9IQS02UEdnPT0AEEFBQUNBQWZRQVFIMEFRQUEAAA==
Last edited by QuickSwipe on Jun 5, 2016, 2:21:23 PM
I am planning to play this build as a necromancer in 2.3. I found a call of the brotherhodd with an other character I've heard it is very good with srs. I this still true and how do I have to change the build for 2.3 and the ring?
btw. awesome builds I really like your content
thanks for sharing
i tried this build for a while and it doesnt really work for me. maybe that´s the reason why this build will not be updated, i dont know.
damage is to low (5L pledge of the hand), no tank (it´s not possible to dodge every projectile and sometimes you are faster death as you can use a life flask. the only defense are the zombies which die very quickly, mostly they are just one hit.
Last edited by QuickSwipe on Jul 2, 2016, 7:22:13 AM
Bro, your guides are the best. I'm playing a SRS on legacy based on your guide, but I'll go CI and Elemental Equilibrium, this is the 2nd day and I have 2 ex and a lot of chaos. FeelsGoodMan. Thank you and good luck!!
2.6 Viable? Why not? I'm going to try it with a Templar just because Im sick to death of witch at this point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info