1000 Clues you've been playing PoE too much

"
kahzin wrote:
078 (...) when you start talking with a australian accent when you are drunk.
079 (...) when you start spreading a lootfilter within you guild that hides exalted orbs.

== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Sep 26, 2015, 10:32:01 PM
"
"
kahzin wrote:
078 (...) when you start talking with a australian accent when you are drunk.
079 (...) when you start spreading a lootfilter within you guild that hides exalted orbs.

My bad. It's late. I'm drunk. Goodnight fellow exiles.
xxxx: When you half-awake (after long PoE session) and asking GF which body armor chest piece she is using (repeating it few times since he does not answer for some strange reason). Later, in the afternoon she is asking WTF was it and you could not recall it...
IGN: MsAnnoyance

When you get up in the morning thinking you should have muled in another character's skills, gear, and currency before starting the day. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
82 When you think of your clothing as "skin transfers".
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
#83 When you see the mirror in your bathroom and suddely you realize that you are rich.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info