1000 Clues you've been playing PoE too much

This is a thread where people may post comedic or serious replies on the subect of too much POE. Please keep them numbered. =)

I'll start every one off with 3:

0001: You're sad because all vendors in town sell clothes with unlinked pockets.

0002: Your friends stopped hiking with you because you'll run back and forth for hours on every ledge you find.

0003: The first thing you do in the morning is check /r/pathofexile/.

P.S.
I didn't come up with the original idea, it was something done back in 2002 in a civilization 3 forum
0004 I was playing PoE for so many hours earlier this week that I ended up with this one:

- You've played PoE too much when you've been defending Elreon's relic for 60 seconds while the objective was to kill 5 others
Last edited by Insert_Pixels on Sep 19, 2015, 9:16:16 AM
0005: While driving, you keep thinking about how similar it is to playing HC in PoE. One mistake, one distraction, one moment of inattentiveness is all it takes and it's over...
0006: You see a white feather on the ground and think "today must be my lucky day"
0008: You're reading forums.
0009: Every time you intent to make a short break from work you think about PoE, think of (new) builds, check poe.trade and maybe a fast log in for a trade. Then you realise you spent the last 6 hours with it and the presentation for the half finished project is in about 3 hours. But think positive: you made 3 new spread sheets, 2 possible builds for the next league and made about 2ex - a productive day I'd say...
IGN: Akimiya
Last edited by Akimiya on Sep 19, 2015, 7:39:51 AM
0008: You are salty about map drops
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
0011: Upon seeing a fireplace (or anything similar) in real life, you're fairly impressed the FPS isn't affected.
0012: Periodically waking up drenched in cold sweat and with a knot in the pit of your stomach after having nightmares about your Lvl 90+ HC character ripping, which is immediately followed by grabbing your smartphone and checking poestatistics to make sure your e-baby is alright.
IGN: RhoaSpin / RhoaTempest
"
pwnpoints wrote:
0012: Periodically waking up drenched in cold sweat and with a knot in the pit of your stomach after having nightmares about your Lvl 90+ HC character ripping, which is immediately followed by grabbing your smartphone and checking poestatistics to make sure your e-baby is alright.

Kinda fails since a minority play HC leagues...

0013: When you have 54 stash tabs and still isn't enough.
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info