Unfair way to give beta keys!

life is unfair, so deal with it :P Whoever gets keys its fine with me, most ppl think about how to rise their own chances now lol. Its still just start of giveaway so relax. One thing i would suggest is to remove thise previous/next cb invite and just make it simple sent CB invite count so ppl wont be agitated just by seeing it :P
Last edited by Scyz on Aug 11, 2011, 5:15:18 AM

Well i am not sory that i am inpation about geting in beta but as many i tough i have earn that right after folowing this game every day.

If you are fine with the 1 chance in 30000 accounts be my guest taking in cosideration that many have never give a dam about it and never folow the game after creating the account.

My points is at least the first wave of keys was suposed to be given to real folowers not some random lotery.

I will be more relaxed with a 1 in 2000 foloers than 1 in 30000+ accounts.[/quote]

Again, you don't seem to realize that "following" a game, no matter when you started, does not guarantee or entitle you to any special treatment, I am also relatively sure that the alpha players..and select members of the community who actually contribute something other than being a warm body to "follow" the game also got beta keys. Meaningless crying about how you deserve something for nothing just tells everyone you're ten years old and used to getting your way. I don't have a beta key *yet*..but instead of whining about it constantly I read things other people who are playing have posted about bugs if it's available to the public forum and in game content that i now look forward to. If you have no useful feedback that hasnt already been covered by Chris in another thread..or where ever it may be..and just wanna scream gimme gimme gimme i deserve it..dont bother posting anything at all.

PS Cool quote messing up.
Last edited by Madacius on Aug 11, 2011, 5:25:35 AM
it is almost impossible to be fair during beta invites, i think ggg doing good :) i dont have a key yet but my personal idea that it is not a right it is a chance thats all ...
i wait a day i still dont have a code,
It's as fair as any other beta invite system. Usually you just don't get to see all the inactive accounts that are accepted, but they're still there.

Besides, they're releasing more and more keys through the forums and twitter.
Last edited by Thoric on Aug 11, 2011, 5:38:49 AM
Ever wonder why only users having "only" characters get selected by the beta timer flawed raffle counter? Haven't seen a <character-number-character> user get selected for the beta.
"
Jerwin wrote:
Ever wonder why only users having "only" characters get selected by the beta timer flawed raffle counter? Haven't seen a <character-number-character> user get selected for the beta.

I have... plenty of those were selected yesterday.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info