Unfair way to give beta keys!

The typical user of our site is someone who has zero posts, a join date the same as their signup date, yet visits the site periodically while not signed in. These people do also need a chance to get in, and are also waiting. We get a lot of emails from them too.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
calm down。

wait,wait never changes。。。。。。。。。
"
Chris wrote:
The typical user of our site is someone who has zero posts, a join date the same as their signup date, yet visits the site periodically while not signed in. These people do also need a chance to get in, and are also waiting. We get a lot of emails from them too.

Yes, thats right, that was the way I handled it.

But in would be interesting how many 0 Poster now don't activated their beta account.
"
thelor wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Yes, thats right, that was the way I handled it.

But in would be interesting how many 0 Poster now don't activated their beta account.

Well since it has only been one day, it'd be silly to try and measure such a thing at this point.
Let them focus on finishing the game.. does not matter when we get to play the game if they cant get their work done. patience!

ps. i want a beta key TT
Hardcore Cut-throat
"
Chris wrote:

Im here for some time i had no reason to post, neither do i post on torchlight,diablo 3 yet i wait for those games. I've registered when there was a chance i could get in beta so dont judge ppl who joined last few days...

multiple accounts are unfair tho :>
"
Chris wrote:

Yea nice to hear that!So still where are we at the rest that are active here on forum for so long time?Dont we deserve the only reword that we want?A beta key?

Yea from 90% with 0 posts and 0 loggin after creating acounts how many have respond?maibe 30% still a waste of the keys in my opinion.

Ok but why not first reword the active users and after put this random pick in place?Your moust loyal fans shold get priority not some dushbag loging in once or creating 40+ accounts to get a key.

What about that>?
well I applied for the DFO closed beta months before it was released never went to the site got an email that I got in "Hellz yea" *tests to my hearts content* its not like they aren't gonna get an email... just cause they are inactive doesn't mean they are going to stay that way after getting the key
"
Chris wrote:

That is so wrong. If he interested in game he should at least log in when he look at the forum, most of these account are just a multi-accounts. You don't need to be a wise man to know that. For me that is the worst invitation system ever. GGG should no include inactive account in to the beta.
stop giving the keys to inactive members and give it to the people who will actually play the game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info