Was wearing my Path of Exile T-shirt out tonight......

^ eesh looks worse with the make-up. Yes I base it all off of looks at first. Im not psychic and I cant guess if they have a cool personality.

E: and tbh even if they did, I need a cute face or I lose interest. So ya, get on board the vain-train!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 27, 2015, 5:51:20 PM
"
"
Moist wrote:
"

So how's life as a supermodel?

If you drop the super.. Then youd be correct about part of my life. How quaint.

Im sure she was a cool chick if i got to know her. I mean.. shes playing poe, dude. Its just, ugh, yeah, See i can accept if your body is odd, if you have a cute face and a good personality. But aint nothing fixing a busted face. Basically i'm an asshole. ha.

You don't even rate a Charan reply.

Here, have a cliche instead.

Hot, single, sane.

HANL.

HYPOCRITE! You replied with a Charan reply, the classic Charan "You don't deserve a Charan"-Charan.

We're in deep here guys, it is about to get weird.

Um. Weirder.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
I have a lot of respect for the bravery of teens/young adults/men in the dating scene nowadays. Makeup has gotten to the point where it is essentially photo shop.

If you're willing to bank your love life on looks instead of personality first, more power to ya :)

If I were still young? You'd better believe I'd be learning how to whack on some foundation.

Its more like looks and personality have equal value to me. Personality wins on some levels. But honestly im going to spend the rest of my life with you. So you know, youd prefer someone you actually enjoy looking at..

I am a visual artist / illustrator. So that might clear up some of my thoughts.

anyway, wait wait wait. How dumb was dude to not notice his girl without makeup?
thats like one of the first things i tell a girl I like, you dont need to wear make up, you look perfect without it. Or its one reason i like her more than the others.

My thoughts. Make up is okay. Honestly i prefer natural beauty. ladies that are comfortable with their looks to the point where they dont want to wear make up to feel better about themselves around others. That said, im not against make up. Natural coloured tones that match your skin are fine. Just try not to look like a hooker all the time. ala mad green eye shadow like the lady above.

"

You don't even rate a Charan reply.

Here, have a cliche instead.

Hot, single, sane.

HANL.

Haha, I thought your reply was good, if you must know.

I was going to call you a witch for knowing about my life. But decided to be more serious. ha.
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on Sep 27, 2015, 6:19:54 PM
"
Moist wrote:

Its more like looks and personality have equal value to me. Personality wins on some levels. But honestly im going to spend the rest of my life with you. So you know, youd prefer someone you actually enjoy looking at..

I am a visual artist / illustrator. So that might clear up some of my thoughts.

anyway, wait wait wait. How dumb was dude to not notice his girl without makeup?
thats like one of the first things i tell a girl I like, you dont need to wear make up, you look perfect without it. Or its one reason i like her more than the others.

My thoughts. Make up is okay. Honestly i prefer natural beauty. ladies that are comfortable with their looks to the point where they dont want to wear make up to feel better about themselves around others. That said, im not against make up. Natural coloured tones that match your skin are fine. Just try not to look like a hooker all the time. ala mad green eye shadow like the lady above.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
hey all. OP here

I was wearing the t shirt with the regular logo on it. Got it from a 3rd party website. Good t shirt material. American Apparel. Holds up well in the wash. I have the awakening shirt and the exalted orb hoodie. Wearing the hoodie as we speak.

It was a neckbeardy dude who approached me. We chatted for a few minutes, I carefully gauged my conversion by mentioning words like "shavs" and "mjolner" to see how nerdy I could go. He didn't really know what I was talking about so I stopped talking so specifically. I noticed he did have a reasonably attractive companion with him, though I did notice she seemed to be quite older than he was. But not his mom. Probably not.

I did say how great the game is, how many hours I've played and how I've been playing video games for 35 years.

Yeah well,I'm still waiting on my shirt to arrive since the 16th of August and haven't changed the shirt I was wearing since then in anticipation of receiving a new one .... my wife says I smell and has kicked me out of the house ... I'm currently sleeping under the pergola on a dogs bed .... while the dogs sleep inside ..far ...far away from my stench.

lol =p
Did you have any pants on with that T-shirt?
"
"
Did you have any pants on with that T-shirt?

Why do you want to know? luls

A hardcore fan would have gone pant less.
I ain't no damn templar lol
still haven't received my t shirt =-(
In the beta thanks to Starcraft42.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info