Was wearing my Path of Exile T-shirt out tonight......

ha. cool. Wore mine into a computer shop and the counter girl commented something about her wanting the shirt, but she didnt buy a support pack. Then something about her build getting nerfed. this was way back at the end of open beta. I was like. ahh. Never made one of those. paid for my ssd, said bye, and went on my way. Too bad she was unfortunate looking.
Smoother than Smooth.
"
"
Moist wrote:
ha. cool. Wore mine into a computer shop and the counter girl commented something about her wanting the shirt, but she didnt buy a support pack. Then something about her build getting nerfed. this was way back at the end of open beta. I was like. ahh. Never made one of those. paid for my ssd, said bye, and went on my way. Too bad she was unfortunate looking.

So how's life as a supermodel?

Could be worse, I suppose. Getting free undies is always a plus.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Where does one acquire these Threads of Splendor?
** Asus Crosshair TUF Gaming x570-Plus, Ryzen 3900x, Corsair H100i AIO, TridentZ 128GB DDR4, RX6900XT, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD **
I've worn my PoE shirts out all over the place. Haven't had a person say a word so far.

Humans steer clear for the most part. It's likely in their best interest. :)
"
Real_Wolf wrote:
I wear my tabula rasa to work occasionally, 99% of people just don't get it and see it as a shirt, one person was like "like the shirt" and understood its reference.

Worth it

Thanks, now every time I wear a white shirt I'll always be reminded of Tabula Rasa. At least I always wear pants. Oh, and my white shirts have no strange sockets on them. :)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Realistically, wearing a Tabula Rasa t-shirt shouldn't attract too much attention. People will just look at that, see some unknown geometrical pattern, shrug and not give it a second thought.

It doesn't compare to wearing a Blind Guardian hoodie and getting accused of satanism.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
You still didn't get laid though.
"
"
Moist wrote:

If you drop the super.. Then youd be correct about part of my life. How quaint.

Im sure she was a cool chick if i got to know her. I mean.. shes playing poe, dude. Its just, ugh, yeah, See i can accept if your body is odd, if you have a cute face and a good personality. But aint nothing fixing a busted face. Basically i'm an asshole. ha.
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on Sep 27, 2015, 5:09:09 PM
"
Moist wrote:
"
"
Moist wrote:

If you drop the super.. Then youd be correct about part of my life. How quaint.

Im sure she was a cool chick if i got to know her. I mean.. shes playing poe, dude. Its just, ugh, yeah, See i can accept if your body is odd, if you have a cute face and a good personality. But aint nothing fixing a busted face. Basically i'm an asshole. ha.

As harsh as it sounds, that's how I get on too lol
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I have a lot of respect for the bravery of teens/young adults/men in the dating scene nowadays. Makeup has gotten to the point where it is essentially photo shop.

If you're willing to bank your love life on looks instead of personality first, more power to ya :)

If I were still young? You'd better believe I'd be learning how to whack on some foundation.

== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Sep 27, 2015, 5:48:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info