no one who rly wait get beta key

just got to wiat fore open beta :(
The upcoming beta random invite:

jozino691

Last Visited: 22 december 2010 04:20

Total Forum Posts: 0 (0 posts per day)

He wont even know that he won the key. He wont take any advantage of this... This sucks i know but this is life.. =/
Last edited by Anark on Sep 13, 2011, 11:54:28 AM
"
korrowan wrote:
...snipped... Just wait patiently and you may find and email in your inbox like I did this morning.

In other words, even if you wait patiently, you "may" not get picked . Let do an estimation. The number always talks back.

Assuming that we have constants numbers in the following,
100,000 qualify candidates/users,
a picking timer (25min per 1pick),
a closed beta until February 1, 2012.

Closed_Beta_duration_left = Now to February 1, 2012
= ~5 months
= ~150 days

At the current rate of picking,
(Minute) (Pick)
25 ------> 1
1440 (1 day) ------> 1 x (1440/25)
------> 57.6

(Day) (Pick)
1 ------> 57.6
150 ------> 57.6 x 150
------> 8640

# Currently, the probability you will get picked before the closed beta ended is
8640 / 100,000 = 0.0864

Yes, 8640 out of 100,000 will be picked before the closed-beta ended. So, don't just wait patiently or eagerly checking your email yet, but you should expect a disappointment as well, should it occurs. Nevertheless, good luck to you. If not, see you when the open-beta launches, if and only if you are still around. :)
Where is justice ? ppl that try to get their keys,ppl that active on forum and facebook have to beg and looking for 24 hours for keys . While other that not active and some of them even dont know that they get a keys .

I think Admins must to find another way or solution for give a KEYS.
This is the biggest problem with "random" invites. A large portion of people who get chosen do not participate at all. Some might be active but they don't help with suggestions ideas or bug reports anyway. Yet thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Yes I'm interested in playing the game, when it releases and yes I would like to test it and hopefully provide valuable input. I refuse to watch other peoples videos as I'd rather learn things for myself which allows me to be open enough to spot issues I might otherwise overlook.

Random isn't the best option but it's the option GGG has chosen, there is nothing we can do about it. Lurkers will lurk and most won't post a peep even if they get in, which is still a waste of testing space.

To all those who want to get in to test the game and give genuine and useful feedback I wish you luck. To those who want to get in to play the game early and have fun...thanks for wasting our time.
"
klinok23 wrote:
Where is justice ? ppl that try to get their keys,ppl that active on forum and facebook have to beg and looking for 24 hours for keys . While other that not active and some of them even dont know that they get a keys .

I think Admins must to find another way or solution for give a KEYS.

This is the internet there is no justice, but yeah the amount of people saying "OMG I want keys to play cuz I r awesomesauce" vastly outnumber any the useful people. Its just the way it is everywhere sadly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info