no one who rly wait get beta key

I must say, it was a short agony for me then, when I saw someone who registered only for 2 days, was chosen. But hey, he isn't cutting in line. He just got lucky... I murmured then. :)
If GGG needed more beta testers, they would give out more keys. Hence, they're happy with the current number of people playing.
random beta is... random? :)
Couldn't they either create a program or manually check for inactive people with beta keys, the redistribute those? Or make it so if an account is inactive for X amount of the beta they loss their key.

If you're not going to play the game then there's no point having a key, so they should be able to take it and give it to someone else.
Last edited by 101devil101 on Sep 13, 2011, 9:08:43 AM
Well, random is random.

And for some reason I don't think everyone creating new threads about why they should have a key and not the next random guy in the line is helping, just saying.

If you have an issue with anything, you usually get further by writing a detailed and on-topic post/letter/e-mail about it.

Edit: We're all waiting, some just have to wait a bit longer.
Last edited by Pyso on Sep 13, 2011, 9:30:00 AM
Well, for manually searching, they could either do that or work on the game, including the problems that have already been identified. If I was in their position, I know which one I'd do.

As for a program, it still takes time to write the program, and test it to make sure that it correctly identifies the right people. Also, I think it'd be a bit more difficult, likely having to go an modify part of the identification programs code.

So, they could spend time and effort to get more people into the closed beta(something meant to be a bit smaller by nature), or they could just wait and let time do it. If it really becomes an issue, they can always give out some extra keys normally, or change the timer's code again to put even more emphasis on being active.
I am still stunned at all the whining. Just wait patiently and you may find and email in your inbox like I did this morning.
There should be a 48 hours rule.. if the key isn't used 48 from the invite. Then its returned and given to another one, instead of it just gets lost forever.
~ :D ~
Yep, wait patiently and you get the key, even tho I can't do that. :(
Make an account
Forget about the whole game
Get a beta key
????
Profit!!!!
Last edited by Filthy on Sep 13, 2011, 10:33:53 AM
"
DjKupido wrote:
I wait 6 days, and i don't have beta key ;/, but a lot of ppl do few accounts and the have more chance to get key. So if someone have more key and they do use them so please give me the one beta key. :)

Necro posting causes cancer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info