no one who rly wait get beta key

all ppl who get a beta key are innactive

so why dont just send a beta key to ppl are in the forum and wait like 24 hours for a fucking beta key
Jeraya Marauder Hardcore lvl 25
Because people like you are in the forum.
yes, well, that's how random selection works.

deal with it.
"

this is not true, Sir.
"
ultron1337 wrote:
"

this is not true, Sir.

I wouldn't say "all," but it's true enough because random is random. There's no denying a ton of inactives got in and many registered awhile back then probably gave up or forgot about it.

What sucks is those anxiously anticipating an invite and wanting to offer feedback aren't able to until GGG figures out just how many of those codes end-up not being used. What's worse is that will be after the servers stabilize, and they're able to support more than 41 people playing at one time (paraphrasing from Twitter).
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
--Martin Luther King, Jr.
i was just thinking and its a bit true i checked this website for a year at least once a day or every few days along with lots of other games but now that i see how games work i dont really need to it seems like all people need to do is make randome emails and randome accounts and spam the sine up page with all your emails then you will all ways get them i think there is a bunch of sites MSN google yahoo aol ya i guess for now on ill do the same thing then ill all ways get one no really games need to think a bit more im a player who will play all night and tomorow till OBT and ill poste feedback and report bugs + i activated a year ago so i agree a bit the randome thing is not fair for the ones who spend time every day or week checking up on the game waiting to give it a try when other people who have not loged on or the ones who made there account like a week ago get keys i think the game people should look threw forms finde ones from long ago and give some to people that keep track of the game and really want to play im still waiting for a key i dont minde that much i still got other games but i have sat here for like 15 hours waitng + the year i view it and so on so ya come on guys get it together and invite some players like us who want to ROCK ON!!!! im done cya all on the game peace out have fun and goodluck
Now and forever
Last edited by Nateaku on Aug 11, 2011, 3:38:56 AM
I wait 6 days, and i don't have beta key ;/, but a lot of ppl do few accounts and the have more chance to get key. So if someone have more key and they do use them so please give me the one beta key. :)
"
DjKupido wrote:
I wait 6 days, and i don't have beta key ;/, but a lot of ppl do few accounts and the have more chance to get key. So if someone have more key and they do use them so please give me the one beta key. :)

it was already stated that more accounts =/= bigger chance of getting beta key
I've been waiting for over a month and haven't got a beta key yet. It just happens, and there isn't really much you can do about it.

It's probably because I don't believe in spamming the hell out of the forum, but oh well. I can play other games while I wait anyway. :P

EDIT: Or actually a month tomorrow. Wow.
Last edited by Torches on Sep 13, 2011, 5:55:46 AM
i think 50% is active and 50% innactive.. ;d
http://pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2243
^^^^^Polish Corner^^^^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info