Hall of Grandmasters, WTF

"
Secksy wrote:
Back in my day we played challenging levels in games for the challenge and the feeling of success once you completed it.

absolutely.

"
Crazy how that no longer matters anymore.

you forgot an "in my opinion" there somewhere.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
I apologise in advance as my duel curse, fire pen based firestorm witchy may well be part of the issue :D

GG GGG!
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
Yeah I can't get past a few ppl like krait. The patch notes indicate they tweaked some of the guys but I think it could use some more lol :)

Any idea why the map's tier is so crazy low? It's definitely not a map for ppl at that level.

If PVP rules apply, PVP death experience cost should apply (seems obvious?)

Would love to see someone make a guide.

As one of the early posters said, the death experience cost stops ppl from trying things. I was really hating this game when I started struggling with end bosses, now I just accept I'll be 86 forever and ignore it.
alch shards map

Is there a list somewhere of the GM's and their builds ? I doubt it, but I wouldn't mind seeing what people submitted since it's highly unlikely I'll bother with this map. A guildie actually submitted 2 characters that just like everyone else is saying, do damn near zero damage and the whole point was to screw with players via maxblock-maxspellblock and crazy high regen with legacy gear.

I wonder how many people have come across his characters to just give up in frustration and leave the map, because they couldn't kill his characters even though they were never in danger?
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
"
buhdunkadunk wrote:
alch shards map

Is there a list somewhere of the GM's and their builds ? I doubt it, but I wouldn't mind seeing what people submitted since it's highly unlikely I'll bother with this map. A guildie actually submitted 2 characters that just like everyone else is saying, do damn near zero damage and the whole point was to screw with players via maxblock-maxspellblock and crazy high regen with legacy gear.

I wonder how many people have come across his characters to just give up in frustration and leave the map, because they couldn't kill his characters even though they were never in danger?

some people might have posted their char, i did if u wanna check it out: /1292502
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info