Hall of Grandmasters, WTF

I've tried this a few times a few months ago in standard on my mjolner toon. COuld not finish even 1 branch of this thing.

Tried here in warbands just now with my consuming dark dual flame totem. Again, could not finish even one branch. I did swap out my dagger with a wand as needed for the dudes who were obviously chaos res.

Can anyone do this thing? I would have thought my mjolner toon could have done it in standard, but some poison arrow loser killed me in like .00005 seconds

I mean, what's the point of having a map in this game, WITH EXPERIENCE PENALTY, that no one can dp???

Please don't send this to gameplay, I believe it's more than just a gameplay issue. The whole idea of putting this in the game warrants general discussion imo
Ah...

ummm Nice build.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
There are people who do this map for fun...
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I've finished a few wings here and there, with SRS for the most part. Its a map designed for builds that are good in PvP as well as (or instead of) PvE.

You can also cheese it with a half-ass PA/EA setup, if you're dead set on finishing it - but that kind of misses the point.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
ok, teach me please. Is there some build that can do this whole thing??? I would have thought mjolner could tear through this thing like kleenex at a snot party
You're not looking for actual information, you're just wanting to get some replies that will allow you to reinforce a negative opinion.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
I've finished a few wings here and there, with SRS for the most part. Its a map designed for builds that are good in PvP as well as (or instead of) PvE.

You can also cheese it with a half-ass PA/EA setup, if you're dead set on finishing it - but that kind of misses the point.

so....what is the point then? Seems like only a few builds can do it. I thought maybe totems could do it, but those guys kill my totems in 1 hit. Some dude with ice shot especially.
"
You're not looking for actual information, you're just wanting to get some replies that will allow you to reinforce a negative opinion.

you're not trying to help me, you're just looking to make me frustrated.

see? two can play this game

I already asked if there are any tips, I genuinely want to know if I'm missing something
Pretty much what Nait said, you need a char leaning more toward a high lvl pvper since you're essentially dueling other players characters.

Edit: these are not exiles, they are player made characters.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Sep 12, 2015, 10:19:53 PM
"
"
Xaxarius wrote:
ok, teach me please. Is there some build that can do this whole thing??? I would have thought mjolner could tear through this thing like kleenex at a snot party

I wish you luck in getting gameplay help in this discussion. You're sort of late to the GMH-is-bullshit party -- most people knew it was a trainwreck from the start, but eh. Have fun.

not just looking for gameplay help, also just trying to understand this thing. I don't play PVP.
IDK about this being a "thing" to complain about it since before, I just played t again for the first time in awhile and it seemed really crappy to lose XP on this thing when it's so ridiculously hard. Is it not ok to talk about stuff if it's been talked about before and you didn't know about it, jeez

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info