[New Video][2.0.3] Thedalus' DW RT Reave (20 APS/160,000 DPS)

Ahh okay ;)

What u think about start on marauder? I think down side arm/life nodes ;)
Yes, the tree is only 4 nodes from Marauder, if you take the 5 from Duelist and put them there it should work. The only issue is that it will take you MUCH longer to get Iron Reflexes, and all the DPS nodes near the Duelist tree.

But if leveling slower is no issue for you, you can go for it.
I personally prefer the initial DPS nodes from Duelist because it helps leveling, Normal and Cruel should be easy so you don't need THAT much survivability, you just need to kill things fast to get skill points faster. The HP nodes come later when they actually make a difference in keeping you alive.

It's really up to you, in late game the Marauder version will have more survivability than Duelist. It'll be a gain of approximately 20% increased life and a loss of approximately 60% increased physical damage. You decide which of these is more significant to you!

Good luck!

Jewels added, below "Current gear"!
I started yesterday.

What items do you use at low lvl?

Only one I know is Tabula Rasa ;)

Maybe u will add any item options for low lvl?

Thanks a lot! ;)

P.S. Do you use Soul Taker on main hand? Why?
Last edited by mllody313 on Sep 15, 2015, 11:44:59 AM
Yes, I agree that the guide isn't too leveling friendly yet, I should add some of those you're asking. Will do it soon.

About Soul Taker, it is used because sustaining mana is pretty much impossible with this attack speed. Soul Taker's "insufficient mana won't prevent melee attacks" mod will make sure you can use Reave and Whirling Blades even if you have 0 mana.

It's used on the Main Hand because the Ambidexterity node gives +20% attack speed to your Off Hand, and we want to benefit from that, so we use the main weapon on our Off Hand.

One item I always use for leveling is Goldrim Leather Cap, (unique, plenty of %res). I normally put it on at lv1 and only take it off at lv60. :p
I have a next question: "Aura Effect- 6% increased effect of Auras you Cast" is worth skill point? I thinking about take second Reduced Mana Resevation- with it I can use Enlighten lvl 3 without Alpha's Howl to use 125% mana multi for auras :)

Another question is: You tested maybe Grace+Determination+Arctic Armor?

U can also add lowbie stuff:

P.S. Sorry for my bad english ^^
Last edited by mllody313 on Sep 17, 2015, 3:15:30 AM
Your math is correct, if you have an Enlighten lv3 you can skip Alpha's Howl if you switch those two points. I should add that option to the guide, it didn't occur to me, thanks!

But anyway, since most people will not have the Enlighten lv3 starting up, there's not much of a choice for them, but once you get it then I suggest you go for it. Switch the points and get yourself a Devoto's!

Regarding Grace, there's not really any point on using it, because it won't increase your DR as it will most likely be already capped. (remember that most of the time you will have +24% from Endurance Charges and +4% from the Chaos Golem!)

I thought about Arctic Armour before, but I actually haven't tried it. Maybe because I'm not having many survivability issues so I'm kinda sticking to HoA. But since it doesn't provide that big of a boost, perhaps Arctic Armour is a solid choice until you're tanky.

Keep it going, I'm loving the discussion! :)
I'll be making a few updates on the guide this weekend and maybe adding a video next week.
Why I should buy Devoto's? Is really better than high armor/life/res helmet?

Waiting for updates and vids ;)
Last edited by mllody313 on Sep 19, 2015, 4:04:21 AM
Build updated, notes are on the second post.

I'll make a video or two this week if I have time, they're kind of hard to do in my computer. They should focus on the Variations added to the Skill Gem Setup section of the guild.

@mllody313: I gave you credits for one of the Tree updates, hope you're ok with it. I also added stuff on why I think Devoto's the right choice so I suggest you read that. Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info