[New Video][2.0.3] Thedalus' DW RT Reave (20 APS/160,000 DPS)

I only calculated your aps, 10% more from DW, 94% more from Multi, 114% increased from tree, 20% from f-charges, 20% from Onslaught, 10% from Q on Reave, 16% from head and 55% from FA... and 36% from Vaal Haste, so 1.89 x (100 + 10) / 100 x (100 + 94) / 100 = slightly above 4 x 271% (3.71) = 14.84. And... 13.4 without Vaal Haste, which shouldn't be counted, same as flasks. So, 8193,5 (with flasks!) x 13.4 = 109,792. Remove flasks and you should get 80k, which sounds reasonable for an RT build. It's all because of a bug in the interation between Multistrike and attack speed modifier in your offense tab. You don't have a 973% modifier. But because Multistrike double repeats your hits (that don't count towards aps) the modifier goes crazy.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Last edited by Weißenberg on Sep 13, 2015, 10:54:48 AM
Hmm, I re-did that math and got 16. (you missed Blood Rage and maybe Jewels?)
I'd like to understand the origin of +973% to be sure, I'll run some tests with Multistrike and let you know.
Right, forgot about Blood Rage and jewels, so 16 sounds about right. Anyway, don't get me wrong, it's still an amazing and fun looking build that's worth bumping!
Well, this got me confused now!

Even if I take Multistrike off the link, the values will still be different, so there must be something else we're missing. I wish there was a way to know where that "off hand attack speed modifier" comes from, it's bothering me. (I'm a math teacher!)

I'll keep looking more into it, if I find anything else I'll let you know by PM if it's too off-topic and I'll rectify the numbers here.

Thanks for your feedback, highly appreciated! :)
Dual Wield gives 10% more attack speed and for whatever reason it's reflected in the attack speed modifier in your offense sheet. It should stand for at least 30-40%.
Last edited by Weißenberg on Sep 13, 2015, 12:43:52 PM
I haven't been playing long enough but from what I can see GGG works really hard for the game. It's weird that these tooltip mistakes are still wrong. Can only hope that in a near future they'll get fixed although there's probably too many different builds that would require a tooltip just for them.

(PS.: Just remembered, we were also leaving out the +8% increase from the Cruel bandit quest, but I think nothing more).
awesome man glad you did this i really like RT its so much different gearing up than CRIT.
Glad you liked it mate, thanks!
I wana check this build :)

What you think about go only hatred+determination and save some points from left side in tree and go for more hp nodes. I Will lost much dmg? I just dont want to go alphas or enligten ;P
Last edited by mllody313 on Sep 14, 2015, 1:43:19 PM
Hey bud,

Well, while Herald of Ash provides a significant amount of Fire damage, it is by no means mandatory. However, consider that the trip to the Sovereignity nodes also brings some %increased maximum life, +1 endurance charge and +1 jewel. (It is important that all your jewels come with the %increased maximum life as well).

Enlighten lv2 + Alpha's Howl is fairly cheap, and Alpha's is a very very nice helm, providing you a lot of nice armour.

Personally, I will add all the %increased maximum life nodes in the big circle near Scion, I just left them to the end because I was alright, but if you're finding yourself short on HP, go for them first.

Hope this helped, :)
(I will post my 4 jewels later, I think I have to unequip them to be able to post them, otherwise I'd do it now).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info