[2.0.4]DonaldF's Cheap OP Freezing Pulse Totem 200k+ DPS/ All map viable + perma freeze boss

Matter of preference then, because I find it way more annoying having to separately generate power charges and curse, especially since stuff dies too fast anyways. Not getting the additional 21% crit on my Freeze Pulse is sacrificing too much imo. I want my crit rate to be as high as possible for the freeze/dmg.
For flame totems it might be different since the cast time is way faster with less damage/hit, but for FP totems it's a noticeable difference in clearspeed.
Question for users of this build. Could someone explain to me how Animate Guardian gives 33% increased damage to the party? Is this utilizing a specific weapon being animated? If so, do we receive the weapon back when the guardian does die and is there a way to reclaim the weapon used for the guardian itself?
IGN: @Sosza
"
Question for users of this build. Could someone explain to me how Animate Guardian gives 33% increased damage to the party? Is this utilizing a specific weapon being animated? If so, do we receive the weapon back when the guardian does die and is there a way to reclaim the weapon used for the guardian itself?

Dying Breath Staff + Leer cast probably ;)
Hf :)
Ah, I see, that seems to be it. Doesn't seem to be worth it unless you can keep the guardian alive reasonably consistently (which I cant do at level 70~).

One thing I wanted to add regarding this build, I reach higher tooltip dps utilizing Empower + Increased Critical Multi Gems over the Added Cold Gem and therefore have been running with these. Dont think I will reach 100k with this build anytime soon until mutewind whispersteps are moved to standard, I get a really GG wand, and get a level 21 FP gems. Currently I reach roughly 46k dps with a 20/20 FP, lvl4 Empower, lvl 17 spell totem, 20/20 Increased Critical Multi, 20/20 Faster Casting, 18/6 Cold Penetration. I use dual wands and took the sp over 40 hp from oak in act 2 normal, only makes about a 80~ life total difference currently, I have 3.5k life while running a tabula currently at level 70 while following this build. Once I take the build to level 90~ I hope to reach 80k~ dps once mutewind moves to standard and I upgrade gear, as well as reach at least 5k hp.

This build has been very enjoyable thus far due to the safety and decent dps to clear fairly quickly. Many other builds clear faster, but the safety is not as well established without high investment.
IGN: @Sosza
Last edited by maxpoonage on Sep 21, 2015, 2:12:25 PM
"
Ah, I see, that seems to be it. Doesn't seem to be worth it unless you can keep the guardian alive reasonably consistently (which I cant do at level 70~).

It boosted my DPS from 30k to around 35.6k it's not that bad and i don't see guardian dying so often.

It's a pretty good build for party play since allies benefit as far i remember of the effect from leercast and dying breath too.

Aside that you are likely freezing lot of stuff wich is really great too.

Some informations about the spectres you are taking would be greatly appreciated if you have two mins around DonaldF :)
Hf :)
Hi, First of all thanks for your guide. Im trying this build right now. Currently level 39 witch.

My question is, What spectres are you using? Thanks
reserved
What's the use of taking the Practical Application 3 nodes ? Are they applying to totems ?
Wouldn't the Lord of tne Dead / minion life way be more useful ?

Donald... I have to say, this build rocks! There is nothing quite like seeing a boss frozen solid...and then shattering to bits as the next pulse hits.

Those flying birds in the dry lake, they are frozen mid-flight and drop like rocks...it's so cool to see.

I've tried about ten different witch builds over the past few weeks and this one is funnier than a bus full of drunk monkeys... :)

I'm really enjoying it.

Thanks mate.

Thank you very much for all your feedback.
And, I'm really sorry for my slowest reply. I'm a laziest person.

Answering Question
>>Rhopperz, Heli0nix, popogi
I usually dont care about spectre. Just summon high Life minion that I found in map.
Actually Frenzy gorilla gives a lot of dps for me and party but they are fragile.
I prefer colossal statue in Daresso's Arena, Bazaar or somewhere. They almost never die even if 82 bosses.
Well, You can choose other gems if you want.
ex, Vaal Haste, Vaal Lightning Trap, Frenzy and PC on Crit or something.

>>BoneFaer, 666callme
Using Romira and Power Charge sacrifice a lot of skill points, life and resist comes from ring.
I personaly think PC isnt good in this version of PoE, Frenzy Charge way better than PC.
Anyway we already have really good DPS. I dont like act for getting Charge.
Yeah! I'm a laziest person :p

>>Chorcher
I finally made video today.
I'll bring my laptop to my friend's house and then I'll upload video.
My DSL internet doesn't allow me to playing PoE while uploading video :D

>>Warranx
I'm using Herald of Ice, Arctic Armor and Clarity.
I usually turn off Clarity in -60% Regen and No Regen map.

>>Margherita
Load of the Dead also good to choose. I was using that first.
But I wanted +20 Dex and Str. So, I re-specced.
+20 Dex and Str is very good. They allow us to easy to gearing and gives +10 life.
Also Stun avoid works well in some situation.

Thank you very much again for all your feedback :)
IGN:DonaldF_DS
Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM3Cv4VyTLmec7UHsaNBuiw
Last edited by DonaldF on Sep 25, 2015, 9:31:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info