Experimental Brazilian Gateway

Im from Sao Paulo, 300+ ping here

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| login.agtnet.com.br - 2 | 93 | 92 | 7 | 44 | 162 | 25 |
| login.agtnet.com.br - 2 | 93 | 92 | 5 | 36 | 163 | 28 |
| 192.168.20.160 - 4 | 81 | 78 | 9 | 41 | 175 | 30 |
| 172.27.14.1 - 4 | 81 | 78 | 22 | 98 | 278 | 107 |
| 187.16.220.213 - 5 | 81 | 77 | 151 | 215 | 628 | 161 |
| ae5.dar02.sao01.networklayer.com - 9 | 73 | 67 | 156 | 230 | 626 | 156 |
| po2.fcr01b.sao01.networklayer.com - 9 | 69 | 63 | 152 | 229 | 629 | 211 |
|169.57.132.54-static.reverse.softlayer.com - 4 | 85 | 82 | 162 | 200 | 327 | 180 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider
Good Work GGG!
Now make a Japan or KR server <3 the best latency I get is to the California servers from Japan. around 150-200ms
(🌸=◡=)
"
Diemx0 wrote:
I played for around 30 minutes here in Brazil (predictive mode), and the latency is quite stable at 65 ms when in town or not in combat. During combat, sometimes there are some spikes to a max of around 100 ms, but this spikes are always there in any server I use so that may be related to my personal connection.
I did noticed something weird tho, when i have spikes everything sort of freezes very briefly and then speeds up for a fraction of a second. This happened a lot of times and i dont usually have this problem playing in US servers.

Edit: My latency on US servers was 190/220 ms.

I have a question related to the translated version:
Spoiler
When the portuguese version is ready will still be possible to play with the english version? I ask because I really like the original voices of all characters in the game and I would hardly enjoy a brazilian version as much. Thanks very much.

Are you certain that you're running in predictive mode? Currently the client is set to "auto" meaning if the latency is <100 (i believe, don't kill me if im wrong :P) then it defaults to lockstep. Any less and it runs predictive. The occurances you seem to be describing sound an awful lot like what happens when lockstep is in effect, and it loses packets. There are other threads and a manifesto post on it too. here's the link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1262596
Granted the thread is old lol, the only thing I notice that has changed is that, as I've mentioned, it is now automatic as they've stated they would do.

GL BRAZILIANS AND WELCOME TO WRAECLAST.....IN LOW LATENCY!! :D
to all those still suffering from poonanners latency, Patience. GGG is crazy fast at fixing their servers based on previous new gateways :D
Mahona
HYYYPE , tested here and i got around 45 ms, i live in south of brazil, was able to use lockstep mode aparently with no lag
Thank you GGG!

However 150~300 ms lol
Only my hideout is on BR realm. My map and my elreon mission were redirected to Washington DC server
"
Mahona wrote:
"
Diemx0 wrote:
I did noticed something weird tho, when i have spikes everything sort of freezes very briefly and then speeds up for a fraction of a second. This happened a lot of times and i dont usually have this problem playing in US servers...

Are you certain that you're running in predictive mode? Currently the client is set to "auto" meaning if the latency is <100...

Yes it was in auto mode, i guess it was actually in predictive(edit: meant lockstep) mode then, tx
Last edited by Diemx0 on Sep 10, 2015, 5:49:24 PM
is there any plan for korea or japan server?
I have to ask but, what language is the translation going to be? Because, in case you haven't noticed (PoE team) in south america the main language is Spanish, and Brazil is the ONLY country that speaks Portuguese. I'm from Uruguay, and besides the fact that we (only us) have a terrible connection with brazilian servers (our providers problem) I hate that every game that wants a south american server has to make it run on Brazil. Can't you put it in Argentina? Chile? Like LoL did (League of Legends LAS server is on Chile) and works perfectly. Please think about it... anyway, I'm at work at the moment, when I get home I will test latency with Brazil, probably 350+ ping as always... I get better ping from Texas than from next to my country... god... will edit the results when I get home.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info