Potential Network Disruption Today

"
Chris wrote:
"
xD4DDYx wrote:
Where exactly are the patch notes mentioned in the global in-game notification? I've checked the Patch Notes Forum and there's nothing mentioned there.

It's a mistake that they refer to patch notes - it's not meant to say that.

Thanks for the clarification.
Plenty of people find this game unplayable because you are forced to choose between lag and desync.

For me personally though, its the absurd mana cost of skills compared with what mana can actually do.

This game used to provide a variety of options to players to experience different builds under a variety of circumstances, it no longer does so, but instead pidgeon holes players into sustenance(both skill usage and keeping up your life) and gimping the game in the easiest way you can imagine(fucking flame totems and shit like that).

IDK what happened, but i think it's because Chris isn't running the day to day game balance any more. IDK man... it just doesnt feel like POE anymore.
Thanks for the headsup Chris. Any update on the BR gateway? :)
And I've been wondering why the game was lagging so much all night.
Thanks for posting things like this
Nice thanks mayne
I hope I won't find anything good right before the servers get disrupted, not having the time to pick it up :P
Almost yelled at AT&T again.

Good night for a break I suppose.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Don't know what killed me, but I died on both the Texas and the Brazilian server because of massive lag spikes. So much for leveling to 91 today, probably won't even happen tomorrow.

Stupid death penalty.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Thanks for inclusion of easy to comprehend timezones.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Hello,
i have lost my character SCION_HOT_GRILL in the Tempest league due to a Disconnect. I don't know whether it was because of this issue or because of my internet. But would it be possible to revive it to Tempest? when i got disconnected i only saw one white monster on the screen. :(. (after that i tested how tanky the character is and went to facetank a voll smash in dried lake and survived in standard).
im very sad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info