Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.2] Ayvi's Point Blank Tornado shot / Puncture build! Uber viable!

"
Ayvi wrote:

I still don't really go for frenzy charge. I take jewel nodes when I get good jewels. Otherwise I don't take jewel node. Currently I'm using HOI + COH + Assasin's mark for the clear speed.

Thanks for the reply, what do you use for a 6L in your TS then since you have COH?
This is my setup at the moment in talisman, also copied the skill tree you have posted, just need a better bow and maligaro gloves though.

Hey,

Thanks a lot for your build, I just got a question regarding Puncture trap :)
In a 5L only, I guess u'd take Puncture>PPAD>trap>Trap and Mine Damage for 4 first gems, but what about the 5th ?
Would u take Slower projectiles or Point Blank ?

Thnaks in advance for your answer :) I'm currently running Frenzy as 2nd attack, and I'd like to give puncture trap a try !

Thana
I did not read all the posts yet was curious: IC you link rallying cry into your CWDT setup. How does that activate? when CWDR gem is lvl 5 (requires lvl 46) and your rallying cry gem is lvl 19 (requires lvl 68). I have never run rallying cry since I run enfeeble yet I was tempted to run some tests on it if it activates with cwdt. Or are you just manually casting it? Thanks for any response.

Also with the new skill tree, Has anyone changed it up a little and gone the 2 points to reach point blank on the tree which opens up an additional gem slot on puncture trap allowing options which include ICS which can put traps at about 95% chance to crit making almost every trap hit its crit damage potential on the first trap. I have not noticed much of a difference with TS even with the point blank now that it only reduces to 50% at outer screen rather then the old 0% with the new buff. You can also notice the added damage up close on TS if you chose to TS a boss rather then trap them. I was just curious if anyone else has wandered into that part of the tree now that point blank is only 2 points away? I am really liking it xD.

Also Nice Guide. I have been a trap user forever and its nice when I see others using similar setups.
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Dec 22, 2015, 8:36:33 PM
"
Scape wrote:
"
Ayvi wrote:

I still don't really go for frenzy charge. I take jewel nodes when I get good jewels. Otherwise I don't take jewel node. Currently I'm using HOI + COH + Assasin's mark for the clear speed.

Thanks for the reply, what do you use for a 6L in your TS then since you have COH?
This is my setup at the moment in talisman, also copied the skill tree you have posted, just need a better bow and maligaro gloves though.

If my crit % is lacking, I use crit strike over pcoc

"
Thanarchy wrote:
Hey,

Thanks a lot for your build, I just got a question regarding Puncture trap :)
In a 5L only, I guess u'd take Puncture>PPAD>trap>Trap and Mine Damage for 4 first gems, but what about the 5th ?
Would u take Slower projectiles or Point Blank ?

Thnaks in advance for your answer :) I'm currently running Frenzy as 2nd attack, and I'd like to give puncture trap a try !

Thana

On a 5L my gems would be Puncture, PPAD, Trap, Trap Dmg, Point Blank.

"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
I did not read all the posts yet was curious: IC you link rallying cry into your CWDT setup. How does that activate? when CWDR gem is lvl 5 (requires lvl 46) and your rallying cry gem is lvl 19 (requires lvl 68). I have never run rallying cry since I run enfeeble yet I was tempted to run some tests on it if it activates with cwdt. Or are you just manually casting it? Thanks for any response.

Also with the new skill tree, Has anyone changed it up a little and gone the 2 points to reach point blank on the tree which opens up an additional gem slot on puncture trap allowing options which include ICS which can put traps at about 95% chance to crit making almost every trap hit its crit damage potential on the first trap. I have not noticed much of a difference with TS even with the point blank now that it only reduces to 50% at outer screen rather then the old 0% with the new buff. You can also notice the added damage up close on TS if you chose to TS a boss rather then trap them. I was just curious if anyone else has wandered into that part of the tree now that point blank is only 2 points away? I am really liking it xD.

Also Nice Guide. I have been a trap user forever and its nice when I see others using similar setups.

I manually activate rallying cry. It's mostly useful for me during atziri runs to keep mana regen up for traps. I have not tried the new point blank node. Since most of my fights in atziri are taken in short range I might pick it up to test it. However I haven't been playing much recently
IRL stuff
"

Thanks for the HOI+COH+AM suggestions. I am liking this alot!

Last edited by DuFFzbar on Dec 25, 2015, 4:04:23 AM
Hello everyone ( sorry for my english )

I use this build since a long time, and i like him a looot.

I got a little tip that can be help some of you for mapping, I personnaly prefer use "Phase Run" than mirror arrow during map, you can check environement very safely with this skill and look for reflect.

cya guys, and Thx too the autor for this perfect TS build
BEST Defensive Hubris mirror service : /view-thread/1868006
Build is finally updated after a long pause. Managed to borrow a bow, enjoy the uber video
IRL stuff
Last edited by Ayvi on Mar 3, 2016, 10:42:40 PM
"
Ayvi wrote:
Build is finally updated after a long pause. Managed to borrow a bow, enjoy the uber video

Very nice video, looking forward to playing this build in ascendancy. A few questions: Can you do uber consistently with this build? Do you think this build will get stronger or weaker in 2.2?
"
"
Ayvi wrote:

Very nice video, looking forward to playing this build in ascendancy. A few questions: Can you do uber consistently with this build? Do you think this build will get stronger or weaker in 2.2?

I borrowed the bow from my friend just to test how a non mirrored build would do. This deathless run was done in 1 attempt and it felt pretty easy, so I can fairly say I would be able to do it consistently. The only time I was close to dying was getting hit by one of her spear. This build will definitely get stronger in ascendancy due to subclass amping up your DPS. GL on your build in new league!
IRL stuff
test.

Sorry, not sure why this thread randomly disappeared after 1 day
IRL stuff
Last edited by Ayvi on Mar 4, 2016, 7:35:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info