Serious problem in the game!

I just did a map with burning on the ground and I was going down to 15fps, it was so laggy I'd class it as unplayable. I have a high end PC so I can't imagine how bad it is for the majority of people.
Up again. LA isnt fixed at all. It still drops me to 0.1 FPS
IGN: Lnvoker
"
Invoker33 wrote:

Probably because it hasn't came out yet? :P
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:
"
Invoker33 wrote:

Probably because it hasn't came out yet? :P

Okay, and when do you patch it? And another question. What are doing about minions? Partys with summoners are dropping the FPS too.
Hmmm I don't even know what lags with the summons actually. Is it all summons or just the zombies that are real bad?. They have that blood traily thing on them so im just wondering. Iv never played a summoner myself. Im not sure on the patch day but its the next big patch :) Should be this week though. When I say somethings coming out next patch I mean somethings coming out in the next proper patch. Not these little mini patches : P Should probably clear that up next time. Mini patches normally don't contain art changes unless they are super duper important.
y im slept?
I think only zombies isnt the problem. I have a summoner friend who has all the summoner gear that is avaiable and he has zombies, skeletons and spectres. When he has all summons alive its very laggy. Especially when he get that tentakel spectres that one that fires tons of projectiles. Theyre laggy as hell! Or the flying carpets that shot fireballs, theyre laggy too!

I also want to mention that ice shot is a pretty laggy spell to. I hope it will be fixed too soon.
Last edited by Invoker33 on Mar 5, 2013, 8:15:18 PM
Ice shot, Lightning arrow and Lightning Strike are the biggest offenders IMO, although honestly all spells could use a coat of polish. For example every time you put down a spell totem with skeletons it drops everyone's frame rate to <5 for a second (only the first time per zone though), this can easily get you killed. If you can fix the performance and loot clutter I would enjoy partying so much more.
"
MrH wrote:
Ice shot, Lightning arrow and Lightning Strike are the biggest offenders IMO, although honestly all spells could use a coat of polish. For example every time you put down a spell totem with skeletons it drops everyone's frame rate to <5 for a second (only the first time per zone though), this can easily get you killed. If you can fix the performance and loot clutter I would enjoy partying so much more.

Hmmm that may be caused by the spawning rather than the effect. Im not sure if this is the lights on the effect or what.
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:
"
MrH wrote:

Hmmm that may be caused by the spawning rather than the effect. Im not sure if this is the lights on the effect or what.

This happens to me as well. Specifically, it happens when a spell totem summons skeletons for the first time in any given area. Subsequent skeleton totems work just fine without freezing the game, until I change area.
"
Russell wrote:
Hmmm I don't even know what lags with the summons actually.

Multiple spectres rapidly firing volleys of 7 fireballs cause a lot of frame rate drop in combat, none out of it; that is probably an issue with too many fireballs rather than a summoner specific issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info