PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Serious problem in the game!

System specs would still be interesting...I mean if those 80% you know play with Intel HD graphic cards, then there is not much to be done.
"
Lord_of_Error wrote:
System specs would still be interesting...I mean if those 80% you know play with Intel HD graphic cards, then there is not much to be done.

This.

I have no fps problems whatsoever, full games doesnt make a difference.
But then again I have a nice gaming rig.
IGN: ThrobbinRobin
Back in the day we could throw the same kind of graphics this game throws with only software solutions -- no H/W - accelerated graphics, only properly optimized code paths and a sprinkling of assembly to speed the bottlenecks up.
im sure they know its a problem. and your suggestion for them to REDO EVERYTHING YOU DONT LIKE costs a lot of manpower which translates into money and time. its f2p and also, its beta. maybe if you toned down your asshole aggressiveness they would reply.
Games could never look like this without hardware acceleration. I think you're probably remembering wrong. Back in the day software 3d games ran in software mode horribly, usually had 8bit color, lower resolution, no bi/trilinear filtering, or AA, static shadows, blocky particle effects, and still ran slower than accelerated.
The devs know about this issue and have already responded to it several times....
Every single person* who claims they get no lag ever has not actually put their game into a situation that causes the level of strain that the game is capable of.

*SLI 690s or Crossfired Devil13s with a heavily overclocked socket 2011 cpu might be able to handle it without ever dropping below 60.
I think we fixed the major fps drops in the docks and the dark forest. Turns out they had 2 sets of shadows rendering at the same time : D. One from the environment light and one from the player light. Of coarse players in no shadow yucky mode would not have encountered this problem :P

Yes we know the game needs to be optimized. Though it still seems to run fine on my spare pc at home which is a gaming rig from 5-6+ years ago (8800 gt nvidia and 6600 intel quad core duo 2 gig of ram). We need another pro graphics programmer because Johnathans super bogged down with more important work.. Like making sure the game servers stay up and stable.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Xendran wrote:
Every single person* who claims they get no lag ever has not actually put their game into a situation that causes the level of strain that the game is capable of.

*SLI 690s or Crossfired Devil13s with a heavily overclocked socket 2011 cpu might be able to handle it without ever dropping below 60.

I don't have a monster gaming rig by any means. It's an i7 processor with 8GB RAM and a Geforce GTX 560 Ti. Good system, great in some places but lacking in others. That being said, I have NEVER had graphics issues in PoE. I am an elemental ranger and have used Ice Shot, Poison Arrow, Lightning Arrow, totems, you name it. I group with a summoner. My system NEVER goes below 60fps. Not sure what the issue with some computers is...
"
Invoker33 wrote:
Still no response... Waiting for a answer GGG!

Why don't you start by posting your specs. Odds are your PC is old and slow. I get tired of people with crappy PCs blaming performance issues on the game.
Last edited by jpnole on Feb 14, 2013, 6:57:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info