2.0.3 Patch Notes, New Eagle Guardian Totem and Verdant Throne Microtransactions!

I'm really happy about that new totem skin.
I thought that the change for full div card stacks was coming this patch?
"
Aziraphale wrote:
I thought that the change for full div card stacks was coming this patch?

So did I - is that not in?
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
NiveusNex wrote:
I stopped playing this game because of drop rates. I've played this game excessively with shite rewards and to no valuable avail. It has been a colossal waste of time.

I've been told to trade on websites, but I've been here to play Path of Exile, not Path of Web-Browsing. If i'm playing a game, I should be able to do everything I want to do IN THE FUCKING GAME.

Increased drop rates might finally facilitate a legitimate self-found experience. Since, low drop-rates have provided nothing but a poisonously annoying off-limit endgame. What's the point of having such diversity in a game if 1% of the community can experience it? I hope the next time I put time into PoE it'll be worth it. So thanks for the loot rate change.

[Edited by support]

Sorry about your bad RNG, I guess. I haven't had any problems at all getting to endgame. A good build goes a long way.
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:
WTB Sit MTX for Thrones please.

Also, this please! :)
"
Chris wrote:

I don't see it in the patch notes, and I am not noticing an effect in game. A guild member also confirmed he is not seeing it either.

Maybe I'm just blind?
Not seeing it either
"
d3unique wrote:
"
your pack file has become corrupted, currently the only way to fix this is to delete content.ggpk and download it again.

nice patch :D

vaal orb hidden buff in 2.0.3 confrimed
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Sep 3, 2015, 2:02:19 AM
The Throne looks real nice but I really don't like how the leaves come from the throne and rise up. They should (IMHO) fall slowly down on and around the throne. I would instant buy points if that was changed.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
"
Aziraphale wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

I don't see it in the patch notes, and I am not noticing an effect in game. A guild member also confirmed he is not seeing it either.

Maybe I'm just blind?

We expect to fix this within 24 hours. The game that is, not your sight.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info