2.0.3 Patch Notes, New Eagle Guardian Totem and Verdant Throne Microtransactions!

"
Chris wrote:
"
Aziraphale wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

So did I - is that not in?

I don't see it in the patch notes, and I am not noticing an effect in game. A guild member also confirmed he is not seeing it either.

Maybe I'm just blind?

We expect to fix this within 24 hours. The game that is, not your sight.

Ohhhhh sick burn. Thanks :-p
"
TylerKinkade wrote:
"
NiveusNex wrote:
I stopped playing this game because of drop rates. I've played this game excessively with shite rewards and to no valuable avail. It has been a colossal waste of time.

I've been told to trade on websites, but I've been here to play Path of Exile, not Path of Web-Browsing. If i'm playing a game, I should be able to do everything I want to do IN THE FUCKING GAME.

Increased drop rates might finally facilitate a legitimate self-found experience. Since, low drop-rates have provided nothing but a poisonously annoying off-limit endgame. What's the point of having such diversity in a game if 1% of the community can experience it? I hope the next time I put time into PoE it'll be worth it. So thanks for the loot rate change.

[Edited by support]

Sorry about your bad RNG, I guess. I haven't had any problems at all getting to endgame. A good build goes a long way.

It's not all about the RNG, it's also about the amount of time you put in. Having a job and playing since open beta, I have yet to see a map over 70. I have acquired enough fragments for 5 Atziri runs, but w/o the needed equipment, I am obviously yet to attempt the Abyss. That's how restrictive this game is for those of us that also have a life.
Changes are really interesting, and welcomed.
Nice Microtransactions, yet the texture resolution of the throne's wood looks really ugly on the video. I'll wait to see it ingame on day before maybe buy it.
The middle figure on the Verdant Throne MTX looks, from certain angles, like Treebraham Lincoln. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
khanlid wrote:
Nice Microtransactions, yet the texture resolution of the throne's wood looks really ugly on the video. I'll wait to see it ingame on day before maybe buy it.

That's why I would love to see some sort of "test period" for mtxes.

One time per mtx you can use it for free for 15 minutes (or something) to see if you like how it looks in game.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
how long i need wait for t-shirt ? i bought vaal supporter pack <16 August>
IGN : Piechol

Pc specs:
i7 6700k 4,5GHz / 32gb G.Skill DDR4 3200MHz / Asus Maximus VIII Formula / Asus Gtx 1080 TI / Corsair RM1000i / Samsung SSD 500gb 850 Evo / Case Corsair Graphite T780 / Corsair H115i / Windows 10 x64
"
Chris wrote:
"
Aziraphale wrote:
I thought that the change for full div card stacks was coming this patch?

So did I - is that not in?
It is in but the color is a very light blue. Almost unnoticeable compared the white of a not-full stack.
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
khanlid wrote:

That's why I would love to see some sort of "test period" for mtxes.

One time per mtx you can use it for free for 15 minutes (or something) to see if you like how it looks in game.

Really interesting idea.
Speaking of microtransactions, it would be great if the Righeous fire one could give to the Vaal Righteous Fire the skin of the Burningman's one :D
Please add new areas GGG.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Nice patch, thanks!

Like someone else allready said: Lightning warp is still bugged for me. :P

Anyway, nice job GGG!
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
Last edited by masuo112 on Sep 3, 2015, 10:49:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type